What Time LSU - Ole Miss game???????

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Jimbo
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Any thoughts as to the time of day the Rebels play the Kitty Kats in BR?
RUE
done

Jimbo wrote:Any thoughts as to the time of day the Rebels play the Kitty Kats in BR?
Probably won't know until after this weekend's games, Be nice if it were a Raycom or CBS game to keep it in daytime!
cajunrebel

I looked at the SEC schedule today and I think that if LSUX wins tomorrow, we could very well be the 2:30 CBS game. I'd rather that than a night game there.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
BigDeal
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

cajunrebel wrote:I looked at the SEC schedule today and I think that if LSUX wins tomorrow, we could very well be the 2:30 CBS game. I'd rather that than a night game there.
I agree. If LSU beats bama tomorrow, all eyes will be on them the week after. It would be nice to put a whupping on them too.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Jimbo wrote:Any thoughts as to the time of day the Rebels play the Kitty Kats in BR?
I think LSU is trying to make it a night game. If so, look for ESPN.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
olemissreb_30
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Im going down there for my first visit to Baton Rouge so i hope its a nite game.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

rebeljim wrote:
I think LSU is trying to make it a night game. If so, look for ESPN.
Yeah. All LSU plays is night games. They seem to get their way. It didnt work against UF though.
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

olemissreb_30 wrote:Im going down there for my first visit to Baton Rouge so i hope its a nite game.
You don't want it to be a night game. I've been to almost as many LSU games (reluctantly, the girlfriend goes there) as I have been to Ole Miss games (enthusiastically).

And believe me.

You don't want LSU at night.

You know that homefield advantage that we don't have?

Yeah, they have it.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
Chucky_38
All American
All American

I diagree on this issue. We seem to have no fear against the Tigers in Baton Rouge. Especially at night. I went down there two years ago and we dominated them the entire game. We blew a 4th quater lead and lost in OT but we were not afraid of them and silenced their crowd early. I hope we do play them at night. It we are good enough to beat them it won't matter what time we play.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
fletch711
Water Boy
Water Boy

I think some of the wind is out of the sails as far as their fans go, night time or otherwise. If it does end up a night game. I'll wear a rain coat this year. Two years when we went OT with them I was drenched in coke, dip spit and CORNDOGS. I hope it is a day game, which allows me time to make it back to New Orleans and way from Red Stick.
cajunrebel

GAMETIME HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!

2:30PM ON CBS
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

cajunrebel wrote:GAMETIME HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!

2:30PM ON CBS
Fantastic. All of America gets to watch us put LSU in their place.