Latest on O

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

tanichols
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I just heard that Pete Carroll called Orgeron, and wanted him to come back to USC. He really wanted to go back, but he felt like he owed it to Lane to stay, and also he would be taking a hit to his credibility. His recruiting budget is 3 million dollars at TN compared to 300 thousand at Ole Miss.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

tanichols wrote:I just heard that Pete Carroll called Orgeron, and wanted him to come back to USC. He really wanted to go back, but he felt like he owed it to Lane to stay, and also he would be taking a hit to his credibility. His recruiting budget is 3 million dollars at TN compared to 300 thousand at Ole Miss.
Orgeron was NEVER called. Rocky Seto was promoted within hours of Holt leaving, as was Kenny Norton, Jr.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
done

I heard that Coach O was being named as both Obama's economic adviser and his choice to negotiate a middle east peace settlement.....Scout gave Obama's choice of "O" 4 stars so even if unemployment doubles and real peace is not achieved on the field, his choice will be deemed a great success!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:I heard that Coach O was being named as both Obama's economic adviser and his choice to negotiate a middle east peace settlement.....Scout gave Obama's choice of "O" 4 stars so even if unemployment doubles and real peace is not achieved on the field, his choice will be deemed a great success!
ha ha I love it
cajunrebel

Rebchuck18 wrote:I heard that Coach O was being named as both Obama's economic adviser and his choice to negotiate a middle east peace settlement.....Scout gave Obama's choice of "O" 4 stars so even if unemployment doubles and real peace is not achieved on the field, his choice will be deemed a great success!
Can people from the middle east understand cajun jiberish?
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

no, which is why it is likely he will be perfect for the job. after 45 minutes of hearing him speak, whatever it says youll sign on the dotted line.

i could even see the israelis giving back jerusalem... :roll:
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

That's how he gets the kids to sign!!!

He just talks jibberish until they sign to get him to shut up.
Some Random Dude
tanichols
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Dude he was offered the job. I don't know if there was actually a phone call or not. This come straight from a close friend of the Orgeron's.
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

cajunrebel wrote:
Can people from the middle east understand cajun jiberish?
Apparently "oi oi oi oi football" translates nicely
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

tanichols wrote:I just heard that Pete Carroll called Orgeron, and wanted him to come back to USC. He really wanted to go back, but he felt like he owed it to Lane to stay, and also he would be taking a hit to his credibility. His recruiting budget is 3 million dollars at TN compared to 300 thousand at Ole Miss.
3 mill is a little high TN is around 3 to 4 thousand a week per coach for recruiting budget and it is not for 52 weeks.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

tanichols wrote:Dude he was offered the job. I don't know if there was actually a phone call or not. This come straight from a close friend of the Orgeron's.
Yeah.... whatever.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14