USCreb

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

I have found you a new signature line...

@ Ole Miss we redshirt MS Americas and Greg Hardy buries Heisman Candidates

I thought you might like that one.
Later,
Hagar
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Hagar wrote:I have found you a new signature line...

I have always wondered about the Miss America saying as we haven't had one in over 20 years. It hasn't made sense since 1960 when we went back to back.

And for the other, meh.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

parrotreb wrote:

I have always wondered about the Miss America saying as we haven't had one in over 20 years. It hasn't made sense since 1960 when we went back to back.

And for the other, meh.
Well there isn't another school that can say that they have had back to back MS americas.
Later,
Hagar
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Hagar wrote:
parrotreb wrote:

And for the other, meh.
Well there isn't another school that can say that they have had back to back MS americas.
True.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

I like it.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
Jimbo
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I think what is being over-looked on the Miss America thing is that Mississippi has placed a top 10 finalist more than almost anyone, and a top 5 finalist more than most ever dream about.
I married a Mississippi girl 39 years ago and I am an authorized judge of beauty. Like most Mississippi ladies, mine is beautiful inside as well as out.
RUE
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Jimbo wrote:I think what is being over-looked on the Miss America thing is that Mississippi has placed a top 10 finalist more than almost anyone, and a top 5 finalist more than most ever dream about.
I married a Mississippi girl 39 years ago and I am an authorized judge of beauty. Like most Mississippi ladies, mine is beautiful inside as well as out.
Hm... I have actually thought about turning mine inside out to see how she would look that way.

But RushB taught me the newest handgrip technique for the wife tossing harness he let me borrow and I never looked back. I liked the way she looked sailing through the air over the backyard fence. Thanks again Rush.

It is also a good bicep workout that is overlooked by so many men.
Later,
Hagar
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Hagar wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I think what is being over-looked on the Miss America thing is that Mississippi has placed a top 10 finalist more than almost anyone, and a top 5 finalist more than most ever dream about.
Hm... I have actually thought about turning mine inside out to see how she would look that way.

But RushB taught me the newest handgrip technique for the wife tossing harness he let me borrow and I never looked back. I liked the way she looked sailing through the air over the backyard fence. Thanks again Rush.

Just make sure she has a soft landing on the other side...

Because you'll want to do it again, later.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

dgmcdowe wrote:
Hagar wrote:

Just make sure she has a soft landing on the other side...

Because you'll want to do it again, later.
Yeah... tossing dead weight ain't fun.
Later,
Hagar
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Hagar wrote:

You should do it both left and right handed, otherwise your development will be unbalanced. And that is unseemly.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

parrotreb wrote:
Hagar wrote:

You should do it both left and right handed, otherwise your development will be unbalanced. And that is unseemly.
it is always very important, as RushB taught me, to make sure I practiced both "for distance" and "for style"... it helps the ungainly development your speaking of.
Later,
Hagar
rebeldevotee
Scout Team
Scout Team

Hagar wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
Hagar wrote: Hm... I have actually thought about turning mine inside out to see how she would look that way.

it is always very important, as RushB taught me, to make sure I practiced both "for distance" and "for style"... it helps the ungainly development your speaking of.
Just out of my experience I am going to assume that your wife is NOT a regular here on the board Hagar. =)
jeffssportsblog.wordpress.com
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeldevotee wrote:
Hagar wrote:
parrotreb wrote: You should do it both left and right handed, otherwise your development will be unbalanced. And that is unseemly.
Just out of my experience I am going to assume that your wife is NOT a regular here on the board Hagar. =)

Ya, think!
Later,
Hagar
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Hagar wrote:
rebeldevotee wrote:
Hagar wrote: it is always very important, as RushB taught me, to make sure I practiced both "for distance" and "for style"... it helps the ungainly development your speaking of.

Ya, think!
Ah, now the truth comes crawling out of the dark place. Disappointed. All this time I thought you were a man among men who quivered at such notions of wife-fear.
digger
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

all ya'll young fellers braggin' bout how good lookin' ya'lls women are... ya'll seem to be missin' the most important point about Mississippi women (or women in general for that matter).

My neighbor has got the purtiest lookin' Jaguar you ever saw in his driveway, but it has been stolen twice and has to visit the shop twice in the last month. My ole Chevy is nuthin' special to look at but it fires up every morning and does what it is supposed to...and, it has never attracted any attention from car thieves. Women are a lot like cars. You are better off judging their quality in terms of their utility. I betcha none of ya'll ever heard about some young pool boy makin' off with somebody's ugly wife.

The most beautiful fruit on the vine eventually starts gettin' all wrinkled up and then what have ya got if the beauty of the fruit was just skin deep? Nuthin! To fully experience the quality of the fruit, ya gotta take it all in, close your eyes and just taste it.

Tell ya'll boys a little secret....(come closer so I can whisper). The best thing to look for in any gal is her ability to perform in the kitchen! Once a feller gets a bit grey 'round the muzzle and long in the tooth, there ain't no greater comfort to be had than sittin' down to a skillet of fresh cornbread and a pot of peas!

My gal makes the best cornbread and peas.... Mmmmm! :wink:
I don't eat Chinese.....