TWhite

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sometimes, a shooter loses his shot when his workload increases. Terrico White lost his for a while. Not now.

"My shot's coming back," he said, grinning.

And so is Ole Miss.

From the dead.

Full.....
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20 ... 10342/1109
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

I can't help but be optimistic come next year with warren, polyniece, and gaskins back.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Same-same. What could've been....
Most importantly, the guys that have been thrown into the fire are gaining some price-less experience that will prove fruitful for the future.
done

T White has as much potential as any Reb I have seen in a long long time. He is impressive.

But before I drink the AK Kool-Aid, I want to see if we will play the sound type of offense and defense we have played in the last two games when we have all the studs back next year. If we just go back to the "shoot 'em if you got 'em" offense and the "Ole'" defense I will wish them well and root for them, but I won't be excited by them.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

If anything these past two games have shown just how good of a coach AK is and how he is willing to adapt to what he has. Slowing down the pace, the box and one defense, not being as reliant on the 2-2-1 press and the development of some of these freshmen show just how good AK is as a coach.

I know I have been critical of Kennedy's off the court issues and things before, but the job he has done in keeping this team's head straight and continuing to lead the team despite everything from this season should speak volumes.
UMtiger
Water Boy
Water Boy

Kennedy is a great coach, no doubt.