ASU game moved to Oxford...

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Due to inclement weather conditions in Jonesboro, the ASU game has been moved to Oxford tonight at 6:30. Be there or be square.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
Heath
All American
All American

Well, at least the boys are scoring some runs. If the pitching could come around, the Rebs would have a really good team (it appears). They have scored 47 runs in the last 4 games (if my math is correct). So, Reinstettle must be doing something right. Hopefully this continues into SEC play.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Heath wrote:Well, at least the boys are scoring some runs. If the pitching could come around, the Rebs would have a really good team (it appears). They have scored 47 runs in the last 4 games (if my math is correct). So, Reinstettle must be doing something right. Hopefully this continues into SEC play.
I agree, we really need the pitching to step it up a notch or two before going into SEC play. I did a little research on the other top 25 programs like Clemson, Florida State, Miami, and Texas. it appears that we are not the only top 25 program that is losing games where there should be blow-out wins against lesser competition. all the ones i mentioned have lost games where the mid-week pitchers should've stepped it up. Also, the bats were cold......those guys lost games to sectional schools within their states and lost ugly in a few against lesser competition. Growing pains are a part of early-season baseball until the team finds its go-to group.