Malcom White Transferring

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticl ... EM_ID=2600

This is a shame. He was an important part of this team and played with emotion. He will certainly be missed
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Wow....
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I really thought after the this year, he would be dominant like Lockhart was after his soph year. Best of luck to ya Malcom.
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

How did this happen?

This hurts me, really.

Does this have anything to do with the incoming class?

What were his reasons, etc?
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Judging by Kennedy's interview it is because he is a baby. Seriously. I like what AK had to say and am excited about a small ball approach. Just look at Jay Wright and what he's done at Villanova or Bruce Pearl at Tennessee. Small ball can work.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MtownRebel wrote:Judging by Kennedy's interview it is because he is a baby. Seriously. I like what AK had to say and am excited about a small ball approach. Just look at Jay Wright and what he's done at Villanova or Bruce Pearl at Tennessee. Small ball can work.
I agree, although we really need a big man in the middle. Buckner coming in will help, but he needs time to learn.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

Wow, I don't even know what to say in regards to this. I want to know why other than the fact that he is a baby. What brought this on does anyone know? I mean I am not too worried with all the talent we have on the team but he certainly could have been a large asset to the team.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”