4/3/09 Practice Report

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

hottytoddyrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

I don't have much to say today because A) I didn't get off work until 5:30 and B) Coach Nutt shut down practice 30 mins early today. However I will be at the Saturday 10am practice. I saw less than 30 mins of practice today but the defense looked good, especially the DB's. Coach T. Nix brought a few safety blitzes that worked well against coach Austins hurry up. Stanley had a gorgeous pass over the middle to Lucas, that basically hit Lucas in the head because he was blinded by the sun. Enrique continued to look great today and broke off a few runs that had the side lines buzzing. Andre Sterling looked good along with Devin Thomas, who both showed strength and speed. Eason continues to get lost in the shuffle as Bolden, Thomas, Sterling and McCluster all look solid in the back field. Summers backed Wednesdays outing with a good day today. He showed solid hands and good moves after the catch. Marshay ended practice with a great INT over the middle. The little bit of practice I saw only justified things I was already thinking: Stanley is good... really good, Eason maybe a 3rd string back this fall, and Marshay is crazy good.
don't question my knowledge
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

I have a friend who watched Devin Thomas in high school and he told me we got a good one when we signed him. I heard last year he was maybe looking to transfer but if he is moving up the depth chart maybe he will stay. Competition will make those RB's much better.

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson