OM vs MSU (Spelled backwards)

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Can't say what's going on...don't want to jinx it. But we are up 5-0 after 5 innings.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

There you go, now you have done it!
Randy
Heath
All American
All American

Looked like Buk was doing a really good job, but was taken out. He gave up only 3 hits and 2 runs. But I caught it right after McKean came in and the bases were loaded with no outs.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebs turned a double play at the plate and at first base. Men on second and third and Rory got the batter to pop out. HUGE to get out of that with no damage. I was listening on 1450 AM and it went to dead air...
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

8-4 Rebels, solid performance. Rebelliousb guess you are off the hook on this one.
Randy
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Post game show, Bianco said that Goforth hit 99 a couple of times on the radar gun. Any conformation on this. If true, dayum!
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Redbluedude wrote:Post game show, Bianco said that Goforth hit 99 a couple of times on the radar gun. Any conformation on this. If true, dayum!
Take away the errors we committed (3, I think) and it was a solid night. We tallied like 17 hits for the 8 runs; we did what we should've done....handed a lesser team a beating!! Hotty Toddy!

btw- radio guys only mentioned 97mph for Goforth a few times.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rewalters wrote:8-4 Rebels, solid performance. Rebelliousb guess you are off the hook on this one.
nope, I ruined a no hitter (although I mis-spoke about the inning...it was top of the 5th and USM had no hits at the time.) I'm ok with how it turned out.
we get the when, they head for the golden showers.