rain..BLECH!!

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

deadheadrebel
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Think we are still gonna put up big numbers tomorrow?
Hotty Toddy!
03rebs

Cool avatar dead head.
Forward Rebels!
deadheadrebel
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

03rebs wrote:Cool avatar dead head.
Thank you very much.
Hotty Toddy!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

deadheadrebel wrote:
03rebs wrote:Cool avatar dead head.
Thank you very much.
I dig it, too. A friend of mine visited another school one time and brought me back a shirt from the ATO chapter there with ATO letters are placed cleverly into the deadhead skull.

To this day it's my favorite all time shirt. It's got holes all in it and I won't let my wife chunk it. I'm thinking of cutting it out and framing it to preserve it.
Some Random Dude
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Absolutely we'll put up big numbers. They're QB will be flat, and Bolden/Eason/Davis/Dex/Any body else who feels like it, will run em over.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
Goroth

I dont care if we run the ball 60 times. We should have 600 rushing yards.
------------------

If we don't score 50+ points and have 500+ yards, I'm gonna be PI$$ED.
done

They should let Jevan pass and pass and pass regardless of the weather so he and the receivers can get in rhythm before next week when the real season starts..
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

deadheadrebel wrote:Think we are still gonna put up big numbers tomorrow?
I hope 60K.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
03rebs

Rebchuck18 wrote:They should let Jevan pass and pass and pass regardless of the weather so he and the receivers can get in rhythm before next week when the real season starts..
I'm with you Chuck, but I would also like to see Nathan Stanley get some PT with more passing than the Memphis game. If the opportunity is there, it would be good experience for him.
Forward Rebels!
done

03rebs wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:They should let Jevan pass and pass and pass regardless of the weather so he and the receivers can get in rhythm before next week when the real season starts..
I'm with you Chuck, but I would also like to see Nathan Stanley get some PT with more passing than the Memphis game. If the opportunity is there, it would be good experience for him.
Don't disagree with that at all, but post-flu I want the first team QB and WR's to get their game legs and polish their game sync ...they didn't do that against Memphis...we get our backup reps as soon as our starters are ready.
Heath
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:
03rebs wrote:
Don't disagree with that at all, but post-flu I want the first team QB and WR's to get their game legs and polish their game sync ...they didn't do that against Memphis...we get our backup reps as soon as our starters are ready.
I agree. The passing game is more "on the same page" stuff than the running game. And we need to make sure Snead and everyone is "on the same page" I think if Bolden, Eason, The Davis' boys, Thomas, etc. only get 2 carries each, that will not affect their game any....we know they can run. But Jevan needs to find a good 3rd and 4th reciever to throw to.
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

I have spent the past four hours, watching all things OLE MISS.

You Tube is a wonderful thing.

I understand the analytics, but.....
we needn't worry too much about that kind of thing.

What we need to know and relish is that WE ARE OLE MISS!

SELA is in serious trouble.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
03rebs

OMNOB wrote:I have spent the past four hours, watching all things OLE MISS.

You Tube is a wonderful thing.

I understand the analytics, but.....
we needn't worry too much about that kind of thing.

What we need to know and relish is that WE ARE OLE MISS!

SELA is in serious trouble.
Yeah buddy!
Forward Rebels!