Game ON

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

I feel sick, and I know Rebel fans what you think before I even make this statement, but....

Is Nutt to blame for this loss?

I think so.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:
Uberhog wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:Mods, a little help please.
whats wrong.....im just here to gloat a little......but most of all try and console and show you the light
and your out
Classless trolls will just come back as some other user. That's what they do.

We were over-rated and can't handle success. I really hope we fall from the top 25 and have to start over. Inept offense, paper thin offensive line, and unprepared offensive plan. Good job defense and let's get ready for another crappy bowl game due to what was supposed to be our strength- the offense.

A$$hat on espn just said it all, we fall to at least 20 and after the bama beatdown we're soon to get, out of the top 25. We ARE ole miss, and should be used to this *beep*.

I'm out.
Last edited by ThunderReb on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Yea, good D and good job Dexter. Otherwise, horrible play calling and Snead throwing into double coverage way too much, forcing passes. Every QB's accuracy can be off a times but you don't force the football.

Mismanaged game, timeouts, etc. Looked very High School tonight. Positive spin is you get the losing out of system now and light a fire in your team that hopefully can last for the rest of the year (ala Florida last year).
guitarguy
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Yeah Nutt didnt have them ready to play. Nutt is no Spurior that is for sure but we are loaded on talent. Nutt is a good coach but not a great one and we need a great one
guitarguy
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I was looking forward to the Vandy game. Now Im going fishing
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

ThunderReb wrote:
Goroth wrote:
Uberhog wrote: whats wrong.....im just here to gloat a little......but most of all try and console and show you the light
and your out

We were over-rated and can't handle success. I really hope we fall from the top 25 and have to start over. Inept offense, paper thin offensive line, and unprepared offensive plan. Good job defense and let's get ready for another crappy bowl game due to what what supposed to be our strength- the offense.

A$$hat on espn just said it all, we fall to at least 20 and after the bama beatdown we're soon to get, out of the top 25. We ARE ole miss, and should be used to this *beep*.

I'm out.
Gawd, I hate to do it, I really do, but the ESPN guy is right.

I hope we bounce back against Vandy, but this is the one that got away.

Like a good woman that gets the credit for that sayin' even bein' a sayin'. We lost.

Hell maybe that sayin' refers more to a fish....

Either way, I am sick, just *beep* sick about this loss.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
AF&B™
Water Boy
Water Boy

ThunderReb wrote:
Goroth wrote:
Uberhog wrote: whats wrong.....im just here to gloat a little......but most of all try and console and show you the light
and your out

We were over-rated and can't handle success. I really hope we fall from the top 25 and have to start over. Inept offense, paper thin offensive line, and unprepared offensive plan. Good job defense and let's get ready for another crappy bowl game due to what was supposed to be our strength- the offense.

I'm out.
Pay no attention to them. I wouldn't blame the game on Sneed so much as I would Nutt. It took him till the 2nd to last drive to figure out how to score. Game film, game film and more game film for him to watch.
BossHog13
Water Boy
Water Boy

For you Rebs TRASH talking the Hogs in this thread ... just wanted to come by and say ... NICE GAME! You sure have a "winner and a fighter" in that coach of yours, "A lot of heart." Hotty Toddy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

BossHog13 wrote:For you Rebs TRASH talking the Hogs in this thread ... just wanted to come by and say ... NICE GAME! You sure have a "winner and a fighter" in that coach of yours, "A lot of heart." Hotty Toddy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
We still out-rank you, don't we?
AF&B™
Water Boy
Water Boy

BossHog13 wrote:For you Rebs TRASH talking the Hogs in this thread ... just wanted to come by and say ... NICE GAME! You sure have a "winner and a fighter" in that coach of yours, "A lot of heart." Hotty Toddy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your making an embarrassment out of Fearless and Hog nation, stop.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Go kill yourself
------------------

Go back to banging your sister, inbred moron.
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Sasquatch wrote:
Go back to banging your sister, inbred moron.
LoL!!!
BReal
Water Boy
Water Boy

[quote="P-nut"][quote="Sasquatch"][quote="BossHog13"]For you Rebs TRASH talking the Hogs in this thread ... just wanted to come by and say ... NICE GAME! You sure have a "winner and a fighter" in that coach of yours, "A lot of heart." Hotty Toddy! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Go back to banging your sister, inbred moron.[/quote]

LoL!!![/quote]

WOW folks in Mississippi calling Arkansas inbred aren't they like #1 & #2 in poorest educational states in the union oh my bad the confederacy....Ain't that the pot calling the kettle STUPID
------------------

BReal wrote:
P-nut wrote:
Sasquatch wrote: Go back to banging your sister, inbred moron.
LoL!!!

WOW folks in Mississippi calling Arkansas inbred aren't they like #1 & #2 in poorest educational states in the union oh my bad the confederacy....Ain't that the pot calling the kettle STUPID
Wow...just WOW.