No excuses

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I want to apologize to Earlene and the rest board for my meltdown thur night. Mother used to say, that is no excuse for rudeness and as usual she was right. So I have benched myself indefinitely. I've enjoyed talking with you guys.

As always, Go Rebels.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bleuwolfe wrote:I want to apologize to Earlene and the rest board for my meltdown thur night. Mother used to say, that is no excuse for rudeness and as usual she was right. So I have benched myself indefinitely. I've enjoyed talking with you guys.

As always, Go Rebels.
and my dad used to say let by gones be by gones.
cajunrebel

rebelliousb wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:I want to apologize to Earlene and the rest board for my meltdown thur night. Mother used to say, that is no excuse for rudeness and as usual she was right. So I have benched myself indefinitely. I've enjoyed talking with you guys.

As always, Go Rebels.
and my dad used to say let by gones be by gones.
Ditto and we will bench you if and when necessary. Stay in the game. . . .
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

PLEASE don't go away. We all love you!!!!!!!
I couldn't sleep well for two days, and didn't really venture to look at the board for about that time.
AND I'M STILL sick.
But we need you...
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Thats why this board exists and why I keep coming back. There is no better place to vent frustration and lean on fellow Rebels to pick our heads back up. Stick around.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Bleu, I melted down too (I mean, I threw out pseudo "F" bombs, and everything, and knew darn well that wasn't right). And am nowhere near proud of it,and like you, I had some apologizing to do as well. Also, like you, I thought about "benching myself", but, here is a place where if any people in the World can understand the pain and frustration that you feel/felt, noone can.

Like someone else said earlier in the post, I am still sick.

Either way, I'm rambling here, just don't go anywhere, you're needed.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

And, I had nothing to apologize for..... :oops:

We all had a good old-fashioned, panty-twisted, top-blowing meltdown last Thursday, bruh......you're not alone.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Agreed. I felt physically sick when I woke up on Friday and realized it wasn't a bad dream.

I'm ALMOST over it now...so on to Vandy.
"Drink more, feel better." - Jimmy Buffett