For Those Of You HATING on SNEAD

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

texasreb
Water Boy
Water Boy

For those of you have forgotten already let me remind you...last year through the first four games Snead threw 6 touchdowns and had 7 interceptions. WE ALL REMEMBER HOW THE SEASON TURNED OUT!!!!

This year Snead has 9 touchdowns and only 5 interceptions through four games...not to mention we were only 2-2 last year when compared to 3-1 this year.

Lets start building on the positives and get behind Jevan. We all know what he is capable of doing. This negativity has to stop. My guess is no one on this board has ever been an SEC quaterback...
------------------

Time out...NO ONE here is "hating on Snead". And please, don't come here playing the "how many of you have ever done 'X' " card.

Are we critical of his performance so far this year? YES...and deservedly so.

We expected there to be a period of transition last season and expected mistakes. He is now a VETERAN SEC QB...but is making ROOKIE mistakes.

I support him as much as any other good Ole Miss fan, but, at the same time, it's time for him to sc-rew his head back on straight and perform in the manner he is capable of performing.

*Edited because the word "sc-rew" (remove dash) got *beeped*.*
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

For the record, I've never "hated" on the man. I support him 100 percent.
cajunrebel

texasreb wrote:For those of you have forgotten already let me remind you...last year through the first four games Snead threw 6 touchdowns and had 7 interceptions. WE ALL REMEMBER HOW THE SEASON TURNED OUT!!!!

This year Snead has 9 touchdowns and only 5 interceptions through four games...not to mention we were only 2-2 last year when compared to 3-1 this year.

Lets start building on the positives and get behind Jevan. We all know what he is capable of doing. This negativity has to stop. My guess is no one on this board has ever been an SEC quaterback...
I recommend that for your 1st post on a board, you do not try and call out everyone else for something we are not doing. Nobody on here is a Snead hater. Quite the opposite. We want to see him win it all. Tone it down and welcome to the board. Stick around a while.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

I may not have played in the SEC, but I have been coached. An integral part of success is being pushed by coaches, family, fans, et al to what you are capable of. We as fans know what Jevan is capable of, and this season, for whatever reason, he has at times not played to his capabilities. Drawing attention to this is in no way "hating" on him. Unless you have something against constructive criticism, which I am sure you do not.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You are 100% right tex, shame on us for having high expectations for a guy scouts said could be the first player taken in the nfl draft....
By you asking if any of us have ever played qb in the sec I am assuming that you have?
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sasquatch wrote:Time out...NO ONE here is "hating on Snead". And please, don't come here playing the "how many of you have ever done 'X' " card.

Are we critical of his performance so far this year? YES...and deservedly so.

We expected there to be a period of transition last season and expected mistakes. He is now a VETERAN SEC QB...but is making ROOKIE mistakes.

I support him as much as any other good Ole Miss fan, but, at the same time, it's time for him to sc-rew his head back on straight and perform in the manner he is capable of performing.

*Edited because the word "sc-rew" (remove dash) got *beeped*.*
What he said.
Randy
jimbo_raley
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

texasreb wrote:For those of you have forgotten already let me remind you...last year through the first four games Snead threw 6 touchdowns and had 7 interceptions. WE ALL REMEMBER HOW THE SEASON TURNED OUT!!!!

Your first post on this was a duck. My guess is that you never played football past the 2nd grade. So ease up, it's one thing to voice or type your opinion, but don't start calling folks out unless you are quoting them. Enjoy the board and don't be a douche.

Sneed will be fine, he needs to work on his decision making as Nutt and Austin have been quoting for the past three weeks.
"I'm an over 40 victim of fate" Jimmy Buffett
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

For the record, this was not His/Her first post. That came on the heels of the SC loss, and it was snide, to say the least.

This is partially what helped to induce my "meltdown" , since that is the hot topic here.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson