LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

looks to be at 2:30?
"Drink more, feel better." - Jimmy Buffett
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

where did you get that information? It would be very unlike CBS to announce the game of the week this far in advance. Additionally, looking at the matchups that week, as things are now I'd say either Auburn-UGA (due to the big rivalry) or Florida-SC (due to the fact that they are the two best teams in the east and by that point CBS will be trying to get Florida on as much as possible). I would very much like to know where you get your information.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Chill. Rivals board....home page under the schedule.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

no need to chill here, as calm and collected as ever. Thanks for your source as requested. Rivals does show it at 2:30 but I have to believe that is a mistake on Rivals' part. Ole Miss, Tennessee and the SEC all show the game time as TBA. CBS shows that week as not being decided yet as far as who they will televise. With most SEC games televised somewhere, game times are not decided until CBS, ESPN and SEC network all make their selections. The TV contract decides game times and except for big games like Alabama-Auburn and the SEC championship, they typically don't make those decisions until 5-10 days before the game is scheduled. I doubt that game will be at 2:30 but we'll see.
TNreb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Rivals also shows the Arkansas game at 11:21. Except they wrote PM instead of AM. Man, that'd be a late night!
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Not a problem. I was kinda glad to see the time since I was hoping to avoid a late late night....

Either way, should be an interesting game. UT/OM always is.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

all take our mule ears to the game? grin