hm...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

we should refuse to ever play football on Halloween...we don't do so well on that date.
Later,
Hagar
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:we should refuse to ever play football on Halloween...we don't do so well on that date.
Second!
Randy
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:we should refuse to ever play football on Halloween...we don't do so well on that date.
We should refuse to play the rest of this season to avoid the embarrassment.
Some Random Dude
texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Go Horns!
Chucky_38
All American
All American

lewindha wrote:
Nothing embarrassing about a winning season.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
------------------

Chucky_38 wrote:
lewindha wrote:
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote:
lewindha wrote:
Where do you get a winning season? I'll give you N. Arizona, but never underestimate the revenge factor of on Michael Herrick. I don't see another sure win, and N. Arizona doesn't make us bowl eligible(does it?).
Some Random Dude
Goroth

lewindha wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote:
lewindha wrote: We should refuse to play the rest of this season to avoid the embarrassment.
Where do you get a winning season? I'll give you N. Arizona, but never underestimate the revenge factor of on Michael Herrick. I don't see another sure win, and N. Arizona doesn't make us bowl eligible(does it?).
If we can't beta state. Nutt can't coach. State is pretty terrible on offense. Against any good defense.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote:
lewindha wrote: We should refuse to play the rest of this season to avoid the embarrassment.
Don't think so, believe we have to win one of the last three to become bowl eligible.
Randy
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

lewindha wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote:
A win over UNA will not get us bowl eligible even though it will be our 6th win. We have to win at least one over UT, LSU, or MSU. Assuming a win over UNA (which is in the bag guys, UNA doesn't even have the talent that SELA brought this year, or that Samford brought last year. Feel free to blast me if we somehow lose next week), our bowl prospects look like this:
7-5: Papa John's Bowl or Independence Bowl
8-4: Liberty Bowl, Music City, or Peach
9-3: Peach, Cotton or Outback (doubtful as the Outback prefers an East team)
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

john_avery_fast wrote:
lewindha wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote: Nothing embarrassing about a winning season.
A win over UNA will not get us bowl eligible even though it will be our 6th win. We have to win at least one over UT, LSU, or MSU. Assuming a win over UNA (which is in the bag guys, UNA doesn't even have the talent that SELA brought this year, or that Samford brought last year. Feel free to blast me if we somehow lose next week), our bowl prospects look like this:
7-5: Papa John's Bowl or Independence Bowl
8-4: Liberty Bowl, Music City, or Peach
9-3: Peach, Cotton or Outback (doubtful as the Outback prefers an East team)
I'm guessing Liberty.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote:
lewindha wrote:
This season is a BIG disappointment, We'll probably have at least one more loss, and we haven't beaten anyone yet. This team isn't what we thought it'd be. And that's about as nice as I can be. Snead and Sowell both suck. Both should be shown the bench.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Chucky_38
All American
All American

The team was never as good as the hype. That was odvious early in the year. So what? We're still Ole Miss. We're still going to have a winning season. We're still going bowling. We will beat UNA and at least one other of our remaining foes. Chins up Rebel fans!
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote:The team was never as good as the hype. That was odvious early in the year. So what? We're still Ole Miss. We're still going to have a winning season. We're still going bowling. We will beat UNA and at least one other of our remaining foes. Chins up Rebel fans!
haha Its 4:30 I bet that jello cart just rolled around... haha.. I am holding out hope for the peach bowl.. Atlanta would be nice.
RebMom
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

the same thing after the game. Uggggh....this one hurts as bad as Bama.
I'm a Marilyn...but it's not Monroe!
FORWARD REBELS --mj--