Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

done

13-10

Gutsy call by Dooly on 4th and goal before half
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Just like last year...a tough physical loss to Bama, a closer than it should have been win against a lesser opponent and then a beatdown in the Magnolia Bowl! We're waiting for you Tigers.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
done

Chucky_38 wrote:Just like last year...a tough physical loss to Bama, a closer than it should have been win against a lesser opponent and then a beatdown in the Magnolia Bowl! We're waiting for you Tigers.
Agreed, but please don't call it that fabricated name...

Ole Miss - LSU....needs no other name!!!!!
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Your right Chuck. Its Rebels and Tigers. LSU vs Ole Miss. Period.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

When I go home for Thanksgiving, I plan on putting up the sign that stuck around the Louisiana border for so many years after the Billy Cannon run...

"You are now entering Louisiana. Set your clocks back four seconds."
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
done

dgmcdowe wrote:When I go home for Thanksgiving, I plan on putting up the sign that stuck around the Louisiana border for so many years after the Billy Cannon run...

I remember the sign, but think it was after the Bert Jones win against us when time stood still...
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:
dgmcdowe wrote:When I go home for Thanksgiving, I plan on putting up the sign that stuck around the Louisiana border for so many years after the Billy Cannon run...

I remember the sign, but think it was after the Bert Jones win against us when time stood still...
Stupid memory lapse.

Thanks for the correction.

Mixed two absolutely terrible moments up.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner