Ole Miss vs Lsux Prediction Thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

cajunrebel

Let the corndog hatin' get started early.

I think that with the corndogs having multiple injuries, we get to Lee and K Williams often and Dexter, Snead and friends run crazy on them.

Class - 35

No Class - 13
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
CentralArkHog
Water Boy
Water Boy

cajunrebel wrote:Let the corndog hatin' get started early.

I think that with the corndogs having multiple injuries, we get to Lee and K Williams often and Dexter, Snead and friends run crazy on them.

Class - 35

No Class - 13
LSU could lose both of their last two games. To OM and Ark...
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

CentralArkHog wrote:
cajunrebel wrote:Let the corndog hatin' get started early.

Class - 35

No Class - 13
LSU could lose both of their last two games. To OM and Ark...
they could. anything can happen in the sec. I really haven't seen anything from Arkansas to lead me to believe that they would beat LSU in Baton Rouge after a short week to prepare, however.
cajunrebel

It seems that we have opened as 3 pt favorites (home field advantage) so call it even and let's line up.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
bayoulsucajun
Water Boy
Water Boy

LSU 34

Ole Miss 17
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

One heartbeat running wild - 38
mewling kittens searching for mama cat - 19
Last edited by bleuwolfe on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------

bayoulsucajun wrote:LSU 34

Ole Miss 17
You just BARELY scored on 24 a 3-6 LA Tech team that has given up a TON of points this year...do you REALLY think your going to score 34 on a defense that has only given up over 20 points TWICE this season?

I guess delusion reigns supreme in Corndog Land.
bayoulsucajun
Water Boy
Water Boy

Sasquatch wrote:You only scored on 24 a 3-6 LA Tech team that has given up a TON of points this year...do you REALLY think your going to score 34 on a defense that has only given up over 20 points TWICE this season?
Yes. It was a letdown game and we had our backup qb in. Do some research.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bayoulsucajun wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:You only scored on 24 a 3-6 LA Tech team that has given up a TON of points this year...do you REALLY think your going to score 34 on a defense that has only given up over 20 points TWICE this season?
interesting. What's your excuse for all the other games where you have had trouble scoring? The only team you've been able to hang 34 or more on is Tulane. I believe that if YOU would do some research, you might find that our defense is quite a bit better than Tulane's.
------------------

bayoulsucajun wrote:
Oh, so is that the propaganda coming out of Corndog land...a "letdown game", which d*** near turned into an "embarassment game".

You'll not score 20 against the Ole Miss defense...take it to the bank, or in your case, the check cashing company.
bayoulsucajun
Water Boy
Water Boy

JustBlues wrote:
bayoulsucajun wrote:
interesting. What's your excuse for all the other games where you have had trouble scoring? The only team you've been able to hang 34 or more on is Tulane. I believe that if YOU would do some research, you might find that our defense is quite a bit better than Tulane's.
I think that Holliday will return a kick for a td, so our offense will only have to put up 27
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bayoulsucajun wrote:
JustBlues wrote:
bayoulsucajun wrote: Yes. It was a letdown game and we had our backup qb in. Do some research.
I think that Holliday will return a kick for a td, so our offense will only have to put up 27
Well, if you'd do some research you might find that Holliday hasn't returned a kick for a TD.... you might also find that we have a player who HAS returned a kick for a touchdown... actually TWO kicks. and that is with just five games as a kickoff return man. You'd also learn that Ole Miss has one of the best coverage teams in the conference. If you are going to hope for a special teams TD to save your pathetic offense, you'd do better to hope for jones to return a punt.
------------------

bayoulsucajun wrote:
JustBlues wrote:
bayoulsucajun wrote: Yes. It was a letdown game and we had our backup qb in. Do some research.
How many times has LSUX returned a punt for a TD this season?

Your little fantasy has no basis in reality.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sasquatch wrote:
bayoulsucajun wrote:
JustBlues wrote: interesting. What's your excuse for all the other games where you have had trouble scoring? The only team you've been able to hang 34 or more on is Tulane. I believe that if YOU would do some research, you might find that our defense is quite a bit better than Tulane's.
How many times has LSUX returned a punt for a TD this season?

Your little fantasy has no basis in reality.
LSU has returned one punt for a touchdown. It was Jones though, not Holliday. They have returned no kickoffs for a touchdown. That is particularly important since I hope we are kicking off a lot more than we are punting.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

whoa there's some hatin goin on here! This is a major rivalry game so you can go head and throw the usual team play right out the window. Just because the rebs and lsu's offense has struggled throughout the season doesn't mean it will or won't on saturday. This is a tough game to predict but since our rebs have yet to put together back to back sec wins this season i just can't risk it...

Olemiss-23
Lsu-26