You gotta see these OM vs Lsux pictures

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

cajunrebel

Don't know who this guy is, but his pictures are amazing. The Ole Miss vs Lsux pics are first and you can see a defenders hand on Vaughn as he is diving in to the endzone. Take a look for yourself.

http://cpdk-blog.com/rss.xml
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

The picture of Cornell sticking Jefferson is priceless!
cajunrebel

rebelbear wrote:The picture of Cornell sticking Jefferson is priceless!
True dat. That had to hurt.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

cajunrebel wrote:Don't know who this guy is, but his pictures are amazing. The Ole Miss vs Lsux pics are first and you can see a defenders hand on Vaughn as he is diving in to the endzone. Take a look for yourself.

http://cpdk-blog.com/rss.xml
Vaughn's INT happened right in front of us. I knew that the LSU guy was close but I didn't know that he was able to TOUCH Vaughn. Only SEC refs throw this flag. Saw the same thing a couple of times on SportsCenter late Saturday night with no flags. You just don't throw that flag with defenders any where close to the runner. If there was no one 10 yards from him, then maybe, but in that circumstance, you don't throw that flag.

Horrible but status-quo for SEC officiating.
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Great pics, thanks for the post!

Nutt's expression where hes looking at Miles is very interesting. I see a little touch of pity there..
done

I still have no problem with the call for jumping into the end zone. It was unnecessary and stupid and hot dog. He could have hurt himself as well. I am fine with most of the SEC unsportsmanlike calls this year. WAY too much hotdogging and "look at me" crap going on in college football. But they are making some horrific calls in other areas of the game (for everyone).
cajunrebel

bleuwolfe wrote:Great pics, thanks for the post!

Nutt's expression where hes looking at Miles is very interesting. I see a little touch of pity there..
I see his expression as. . . ."Do you really get paid that much more than me? What a doofus."
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

cajunrebel wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:Great pics, thanks for the post!

I see his expression as. . . ."Do you really get paid that much more than me? What a doofus."
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..guess we'd better the man then