Rader

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Ole Miss: We are hearing Houston Nutt could be close to hiring former Alabama offensive coordinator Dave Rader.
http://www.footballscoop.com/?cat=24

If true, God help us...
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Not really excited about this guy and his resume is not impressive. The Offense is mainly going to be run by Nutt anyway so let's look at some young, energetic recruiters.
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

here is the exact short list at this time... Will Hall, David Lee, Dave Rader, Gunter Brewer, Hugh Freeze, Steve Kraigthorpe and another NFL coach I cannot disclose at this time...

this comes from a quote I saw...and in no particular order.
Later,
Hagar
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:here is the exact short list at this time... Will Hall, David Lee, Dave Rader, Gunter Brewer, Hugh Freeze, Steve Kraigthorpe and another NFL coach I cannot disclose at this time...

Let's get back one of our own........Gunter Bulldog Brewer....if he would even come.
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

ThunderReb wrote:
Hagar wrote:here is the exact short list at this time... Will Hall, David Lee, Dave Rader, Gunter Brewer, Hugh Freeze, Steve Kraigthorpe and another NFL coach I cannot disclose at this time...

Let's get back one of our own........Gunter Bulldog Brewer....if he would even come.
Other than being the son of Dog, how is he one of our own...he played at Wake.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

john_avery_fast wrote:
ThunderReb wrote:

Other than being the son of Dog, how is he one of our own...he played at Wake.
Obviously, he GREW UP in Mississippi.....hence, one of our own........Mississippi's own.
done

If your Daddy is Ole Miss I at least consider you one of our own...even Peyton 8)
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:If your Daddy is Ole Miss I at least consider you one of our own...even Peyton 8)
Very sweet.....very generous.....hotty toddy.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
done

badmotorfinger wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:If your Daddy is Ole Miss I at least consider you one of our own...even Peyton 8)
That's me just a big ole mushy sweetheart :mrgreen:
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:
badmotorfinger wrote:
That's me just a big ole mushy sweetheart :mrgreen:
Well...you said it... Old....and Mushy.....yep that's you.... 8)
Rule #1.......Don't panik
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

peyton is a vol, nothing more. He recruits for them, and donates money to them. I have nothing for the traitor.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

pretty sure Pate's donated to OM as well...
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Ole Miss: Offensive line coach Mike Markuson will add the title of co-offensive coordinator.
Hmmm... Think Nutt wants to hold onto the steering wheel? Hope he knows what he's doing, if so.
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

BobReb wrote:
Ole Miss: Offensive line coach Mike Markuson will add the title of co-offensive coordinator.
Hmmm... Think Nutt wants to hold onto the steering wheel? Hope he knows what he's doing, if so.
It is not going to change the dynamic of out offense in any way. Markuson was basically a co-OC the last two seasons anyway, just not in title. He was the running game coordianator and KA was the passing game coordinator/OC, and Nutt called the plays. The only difference this season will be Mike's title (which is just added to justify a raise, nothing more; same as Nix's new title helps justify his raise-that is how the game is played); the new guy in will be QB coach/passing game co-offensive coordinator/play suggester, just like KA.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

the new guy in will be QB coach/passing game co-offensive coordinator/play suggester, just like KA.
would be nice though if he knows what a passing game is and if he can coach up our baby QBs, 2 of whom have never started a college game, and 3 who have never started in a SEC game. I have no trust in Rader's ability to do either.