Chucky Mullins Courage Award 2010

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Finalists: Johnny Brown, Jonathan Cornell, Ted Laurent, Kentrell Lockett, Jerrell Powe and Allen Walker

I love 'em all, but the winner has got to be Mr. POWE, who to this day has to endure ridicule, but he never backed down, or gave up his dreams, or turned his back on Ole Miss. He just kept working.

Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing

Thank you for knowing that, Jerrell.

What say you?
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

bleuwolfe wrote:Finalists: Johnny Brown, Jonathan Cornell, Ted Laurent, Kentrell Lockett, Jerrell Powe and Allen Walker

I love 'em all, but the winner has got to be Mr. POWE, who to this day has to endure ridicule, but he never backed down, or gave up his dreams, or turned his back on Ole Miss. He just kept working.

Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing

What say you?
Bleuwolfe is getting a bit poetic... sob, sniff...
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

Yeah they all deserve it in some aspects but I have to agree with you. Powe is the man. :!:
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Not to take anlything away from the others, but Powe....without a doubt!
Rule #1.......Don't panik
done

If he doesn't get it, I'm not telling him 8O
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:If he doesn't get it, I'm not telling him 8O
LOL I just spit my coffee on my double-monitor..........great!!....two screens to clean and not in a good way. :mrgreen:
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bleuwolfe wrote:Finalists: Johnny Brown, Jonathan Cornell, Ted Laurent, Kentrell Lockett, Jerrell Powe and Allen Walker

What say you?
DUDE!!!! Mind if i share this little tidbit with my select 11-year old team? I just read that and NOW I'm ready to suit up........ :twisted:
------------------

Can anyone think of a player in the entire history of this award that is more deserving of it than Jerrell Powe? I can't.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:

What say you?
DUDE!!!! Mind if i share this little tidbit with my select 11-year old team? I just read that and NOW I'm ready to suit up........ :twisted:
If Adidas doesn't mind, I certainly don't 8) here's the full blurb,

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Good luck to your little (or not so little) champs!
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

I love Cornell, Lockett and Brown, but there is no way you cant give it to big Powe
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

if it's about courage, Powe won a while back
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bleuwolfe wrote:
ThunderReb wrote:

What say you?
If Adidas doesn't mind, I certainly don't 8) here's the full blurb,

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Good luck to your little (or not so little) champs!
Thanks bub. But trust me- they're not champs- they're in a slump terribly. Even my own kid has gone from hitting .850 in our first four tourneys to barely hitting his weight. (He's the smallest on the team. ) He's gone from leadoff to sixth in the order.
I need something motivating besides a freaking WII tournament. ;)