OM vs UT prediction thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Chucky_38
All American
All American

Man this is a tough one for me to call. We need this game, but darn if UT isn't playing better and passing the ball now. I'm gonna say Dooley gets SEC win #1. This feels like the kinda game we usually *beep* up.

Vols-31
Rebs-17
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

care bears 35
terrible tenn 17

big win for our boys... still does nothing for our moral
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

This game is a tough one to call. Were one of the most unreliable teams when it comes to us having to win a must win game. We haven't won a must win football game with a season on the line in years. The vols are going to come out firing on all cylinders, fighting for their bowl life. The key to this game is to survive the opening few quarters and go into halftime with a slim lead or only down by a fieldgoal. The vols always falter in the second half so if we can consistently drive the ball and get touchdowns and our defense comes up with key stops, we win 35-28. If not, dooley gets sec win number one against a unlucky rebel team and we again fail to gain a win in knoxville, where we haven't won in decades.
softychik
Water Boy
Water Boy

Have some faith people

OM-42
UT-35
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

Rebel Bears 33

Bear Bait 23

I think our D starts playing solid.
Forward Rebels!
olemissreb_30
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

REBS 38
VOLS 10
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Masoli's Rebs 32
UT 24

Stanley's Rebs 21
UT 28
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

felicianareb wrote:LCW, best I can tell we we're joint winners of the pool last week. Here's my tie-breaker as posted last week:
Orangenecks: 27
Classy white road jerseys: 24
And mine:

Usn's 35
Ugly Orange people 17

I don't like what I hear about UT's Frosh QB...how's their O line? Can we hope for a sack or six?

Finally, is Masoli a gametime decision/we keep them guessing til kickoff?

HT
"Drink more, feel better." - Jimmy Buffett
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

LCW wrote:
felicianareb wrote:LCW, best I can tell we we're joint winners of the pool last week. Here's my tie-breaker as posted last week:
Orangenecks: 27
Classy white road jerseys: 24
And mine:

Usn's 35
Ugly Orange people 17

I don't like what I hear about UT's Frosh QB...how's their O line? Can we hope for a sack or six?

Finally, is Masoli a gametime decision/we keep them guessing til kickoff?

They have given up around 35 sacks on the year and are actually starting at least 3 guys on the OL that were at best 2 string mid way through the season (we on the other hand are only starting one guy who fits that definition now).

As for JM, lastest reports is they should know tonight, but probably won't be reported until tomorrow.

HT
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I just don't have a good feeling..........

done

Stanley, Bolden, Scott, Harris, Grandy and Summers lead us to victory against the blue ticks and Masoli heals and we unleash a smorgasbord of offense next week against the kitty kats with Masoli and Stanley in the same backfield at times, Grandy and Scott running double reverses, cats and dogs living together, and Tigers looking for their drawers...we finish up by beating the low bidder in the Cam Newton auction...finish at 7-5 and get us some extra practices in December!

Hotty Toddy!
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:I just don't have a good feeling..........

Looked like this guy was calling plays, throwing passes, and also playing in our secondary....................WE SUCK!!!!!!!