Early SEC lines

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

JustBlues wrote:
rewalters wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote:I think we win this game.
Not feeling it friend, I think we will be lucky to score 14.

This one will probably be over by half.
I'm not good at predicting the future, but here is an intersting statistic for you: Les Miles is 2-4 against Houston Nutt with his last win against him coming in 2006. Houston has won four in a row, twice as an underdog.
Think Miles is 2-3 against Nutt. 2-1 against him at Ark and 0-2 at OM. Unless I am missing a game somewhere? The 07' game was a massive upset because we had a terrible defense that year. Other than that, I wouldn't call the last 2 OM wins huge upsets.

Both coaches have similar styles of the way they want their team to play. Think that's why their games are so close.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

spudhog wrote:
JustBlues wrote:
rewalters wrote:
Not feeling it friend, I think we will be lucky to score 14.

This one will probably be over by half.
I'm not good at predicting the future, but here is an intersting statistic for you: Les Miles is 2-4 against Houston Nutt with his last win against him coming in 2006. Houston has won four in a row, twice as an underdog.
Think Miles is 2-3 against Nutt. 2-1 against him at Ark and 0-2 at OM. Unless I am missing a game somewhere? The 07' game was a massive upset because we had a terrible defense that year. Other than that, I wouldn't call the last 2 OM wins huge upsets.

Both coaches have similar styles of the way they want their team to play. Think that's why their games are so close.
My bad then. It gets confusing sometime when you try to go back and piece together meaningless stats. It is true, however, that Nutt has twice upset Miles teams that have been supposed to be much better.
spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

This one will probably be over by half.[/quote]
I'm not good at predicting the future, but here is an intersting statistic for you: Les Miles is 2-4 against Houston Nutt with his last win against him coming in 2006. Houston has won four in a row, twice as an underdog.[/quote]

Both coaches have similar styles of the way they want their team to play. Think that's why their games are so close.[/quote]
My bad then. It gets confusing sometime when you try to go back and piece together meaningless stats. It is true, however, that Nutt has twice upset Miles teams that have been supposed to be much better.[/quote]

Yup. I got the Saban/Miles years mixed up too. All 5 games have been real close except the one in 2008.
carl winslow
3rd String
3rd String

carl winslow wrote:
rebeljim wrote:Tn. -9 1/2 @ vandy
arkie -5 1/2 @ state
Ole Miss +21 @ LSU
No lines on App. St @ Fla. Troy @ USC and Ga. St. @ bama
First time I actually like taking Ole Miss and betting against State all season. Wish I still had someone that took bets.

I thought State would get slaughtered tonight, but still would have won the both bets....