Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

AtlantaRebels wrote:Yes :oops:
last week^^
carl winslow
3rd String
3rd String

That game frustrated me.

Nutt doesn't like to blow out teams, I do.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Me too, but worst 4thQ ever? Give me a break! worst fans ever maybe. :oops:
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

You don't pay attention... I'd like some guru to look at how many games we have given away in the forth starting from orgeron days... Guarentee it's #1.. We are soooooo close every year... Don't tell me we were literally an 0-8 1-7 these years... It's a fact we blow it in the forth
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

AtlantaRebels wrote:You don't pay attention... I'd like some guru to look at how many games we have given away in the forth starting from orgeron days... Guarentee it's #1.. We are soooooo close every year... Don't tell me we were literally an 0-8 1-7 these years... It's a fact we blow it in the forth
Well, we didn't this time. The team bent but did not break. We are verrrry slowly learning to win.
Forward Rebels!
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

They tried...
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I hate to tell the truth to all you rosy glasses bunch.....but we're in for a long year. We have the biggest bunch of dough boys on the oline that I've seen since the eighties.......soft and weak. They need to be called out or we will not win an SEC game at all this year.
We have no mean-ness at all!!!
Time for change.....Markuson blows.
rebangel
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I agree...Bradley Sowell may be a 3 year starter but he is definitely letting his team down! They a
re definitely "over rated"!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bleuwolfe wrote:Me too, but worst 4thQ ever? Give me a break! worst fans ever maybe. :oops:
He said "worst 4th qauarter team ever", not worst 4th quarter ever.

I have to agree based on the first two games!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

beachbumreb wrote:
AtlantaRebels wrote:You don't pay attention... I'd like some guru to look at how many games we have given away in the forth starting from orgeron days... Guarentee it's #1.. We are soooooo close every year... Don't tell me we were literally an 0-8 1-7 these years... It's a fact we blow it in the forth
Well, we didn't this time. The team bent but did not break. We are verrrry slowly learning to win.
We were 21 point favorites... Squeaking by SIU is perhaps a moral victory, but I really wasn't pressed. SEC play could be brutal.

It was a win though, so Hotty Toddy!
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

Hotty toddy indeed but our boys always seemed to fight to the death til the 4th... Then back off from either just being tired or the football gods are punishing us for something
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

AtlantaRebels wrote:Hotty toddy indeed but our boys always seemed to fight to the death til the 4th... Then back off from either just being tired or the football gods are punishing us for something
The football god's have been on our @ss for too long. It's time we got a break.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

bleuwolfe wrote:Me too, but worst 4thQ ever? Give me a break! worst fans ever maybe. :oops:

I agree bleu....I could not be there tonite, but when I watched lated it was sad to see the stands empty at halftime! This just makes me soooo mad! I have been to games that I wanted to leave..but there is a rule in our crowd that says that you cannot leave the stands until the boys on the field are leaving the field!
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

I apologize blue I read that wrong.... Maybe... I thought the worst fan was directed to me