Pathetic in every aspect of the game!

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Fire the whole d*** coaching staff and put Boone in the delivery box with em. Sick of this year end and year out.
Goroth

At least Nutt knew when to jump on board. Ride out the solid players that were here. Cash in a big check and worry about what to do next later on.
cajunrebel

B Sowell couldn't block my mother. Why is he talked so highly about? He sucks.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
Jimbo
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

The team seems to have given up on way too many plays. I am for firing Nutt now so at least the rest of the season will be excused. Bring on a real coach who wants to coach in the sec.
RUE
rebangel
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Let Gunter Brewer run the team for the rest of the year. We need some sort of change quickly so that we can recruit some offensive linemen and a quarterback for next year. The O-line is pathetic! Let someone play who wants to play and sit the entire O-line now!
jeff967
Scout Team
Scout Team

rebangel wrote:Let Gunter Brewer run the team for the rest of the year. We need some sort of change quickly so that we can recruit some offensive linemen and a quarterback for next year. The O-line is pathetic! Let someone play who wants to play and sit the entire O-line now!
I'd be happy with a Brewer there
one of Flop's sons
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebangel wrote:Let Gunter Brewer run the team for the rest of the year. We need some sort of change quickly so that we can recruit some offensive linemen and a quarterback for next year. The O-line is pathetic! Let someone play who wants to play and sit the entire O-line now!
^^^THIS^^^^^
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Gunter has to prove to me he can improve our QB first. He's releasing too late. Stoudt honestly looked better when he was the third string QB that didn't get much attention from the coaching staff. Hopefully I'm wrong, but u get the felling that they have ruined him. I saw talent 2 weeks ago, and I just hope he finds his grove.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:
Gunter has to prove to me he can improve our QB first. He's releasing too late. Stoudt honestly looked better when he was the third string QB that didn't get much attention from the coaching staff. Hopefully I'm wrong, but u get the felling that they have ruined him. I saw talent 2 weeks ago, and I just hope he finds his grove.
Lee is the qb coach.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

cajunrebel wrote:B Sowell couldn't block my mother. Why is he talked so highly about? He sucks.
Quote of the year right here. Biggest interweb high five I've ever given!!!! I don't even know your mother.......
cajunrebel

ThunderReb wrote:
cajunrebel wrote:B Sowell couldn't block my mother. Why is he talked so highly about? He sucks.
Quote of the year right here. Biggest interweb high five I've ever given!!!! I don't even know your mother.......

She's really sweet. Makes a killer pecan pie. 5' 5" and 120lbs and could knock that slug flat on his *beep*.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here