Rebel Recruit

Opinion on Nutt's suggestion of Leach
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entr ... 8/33208373
metalinc
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

REBEL13 wrote:Opinion on Nutt's suggestion of Leach
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entr ... 8/33208373
I know others don't particular like the guy but I think he is what we need. You can bring in a great Coordinator but nine times out of ten they view us as a stepping stone to something better. I say we pay leach we let him know we will be paying for a dc and let's go. Show the guy love and get him to stay. I am tired of a coach every 4 years and since Brewer that is what it's felt like since I have been old enough to watch Rebel Football. My opinion for what it's worth and my 5 season tix donation for the past 15 years.
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

Here's what I don't get: Nutt affirmatively states that Ole Miss needs to do something "different", i.e. spread it out and throw the ball, yet he didn't make a good faith effort to do this while he was here. Did he only just now, some 24 hours after being dismissed, figure this out?

I actually heard a rumor that the original plan for Gunter Brewer was to name him OC and allow him to install a variation of the OSU/TTU/Leach offense, and bring in a different QB coach, but Nutt had second thoughts and went with David Lee.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
rebeldevotee
Scout Team
Scout Team

john_avery_fast wrote:Here's what I don't get: Nutt affirmatively states that Ole Miss needs to do something "different", i.e. spread it out and throw the ball, yet he didn't make a good faith effort to do this while he was here. Did he only just now, some 24 hours after being dismissed, figure this out?

I actually heard a rumor that the original plan for Gunter Brewer was to name him OC and allow him to install a variation of the OSU/TTU/Leach offense, and bring in a different QB coach, but Nutt had second thoughts and went with David Lee.
I actually thought this was going to be the case when he came here. I would have liked to have seen that at least it would have been more fun with the young recivers we have if nothing else.
jeffssportsblog.wordpress.com