Game 2 - aTm

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

We need to win this game to put us in the driver's seat. With our pitching situation, this game is even more important. Mayers needs to go 7 strong and limit walks. And our lineup really needs to keep the momentum from yesterday rolling. Should be a fun game and rowdy crowd.
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Have bases loaded with 1 out and then 2 strikeouts. Typical of this season. Players have to make the plays
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

olemissreb10 wrote:Have bases loaded with 1 out and then 2 strikeouts. Typical of this season. Players have to make the plays

I am not sure Jake needs to be playing. If anybody has ever played short roll them out because he is scrugglin at the plate..
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Tied at 2 in the top of the fourth.
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
olemissreb10 wrote:Have bases loaded with 1 out and then 2 strikeouts. Typical of this season. Players have to make the plays

I am not sure Jake needs to be playing. If anybody has ever played short roll them out because he is scrugglin at the plate..
Agree that Jake is overmatched right now, but who do you suggest be out there instead? I think we are pretty thin at SS right now.
Last edited by rewalters on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Defense has been sloppy for both teams so far.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:

He strikes out trying to bunt for his 2nd of the day.. He's just not ready to be playing at this level.
4-2
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
MageeRebel425 wrote:

He strikes out trying to bunt for his 2nd of the day.. He's just not ready to be playing at this level.
4-2
Again, Newalu and Anderson are hurting, who do you put out there?
Randy
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Jake's all we have. At least he plays great defense.

Mayers pitched beautifully...that throw to 1st cost him a run which sucks. He's prob done for the day and we'll turn it over to Greenwood and Huber
cajunrebel

What's the score and inning? Out at dinner and iPhone can't do flash game tracker.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

cajunrebel wrote:What's the score and inning? Out at dinner and iPhone can't do flash game tracker.
5-2 good guys and we are still batting in the 6th
cajunrebel

olemissreb10 wrote:
cajunrebel wrote:What's the score and inning? Out at dinner and iPhone can't do flash game tracker.
5-2 good guys and we are still batting in the 6th

Thanks for the update. Keep them coming. If we win tonight I'm taking the family to the game tomorrow night hell or high water.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

6-2 going to the top of the 7th.
Randy
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Lovin these base hits with runners in scoring position!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I am not sure Jake needs to be playing. If anybody has ever played short roll them out because he is scrugglin at the plate..[/quote]

4-2[/quote]

Again, Newalu and Anderson are hurting, who do you put out there?[/quote]

I'm well aware.. More than likely on a college baseball team the vast majority of guys played SS in high school and probably would be serviceable.. I like Jake but he just is not ready..