Gray Jerseys

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Okay, folks. Who else does not like our gray road jerseys? Please, give us back our clean-looking whites. Those gray things look really dirty. Please, CHF, don't mess with our unis. That would be so Cutcliffe of you!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:Okay, folks. Who else does not like our gray road jerseys? Please, give us back our clean-looking whites. Those gray things look really dirty. Please, CHF, don't mess with our unis. That would be so Cutcliffe of you!
on nutts watch
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

I personally like the confederate gray unis!!!
Forward Rebels!
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

bleuwolfe wrote:
Titles 'R Us wrote:Okay, folks. Who else does not like our gray road jerseys? Please, give us back our clean-looking whites. Those gray things look really dirty. Please, CHF, don't mess with our unis. That would be so Cutcliffe of you!
on nutts watch
Well, I was referring to the crap that Cutcliffe pulled with our unis. He lightened our gray pants and made our pants stripes look like Auburn's. Then he removed the UCLA/LSU shoulder stripes on our road unis. Our unis do not need changing. They are classic.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

beachbumreb wrote:I personally like the confederate gray unis!!!
They just look dirty, and we do not need any suggestion of something Confederate in our official displays. That battle has been fought, flag and all. Good riddance!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:
beachbumreb wrote:I personally like the confederate gray unis!!!
They just look dirty, and we do not need any suggestion of something Confederate in our official displays. That battle has been fought, flag and all. Good riddance!
Amen brah!
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

I like the jersey, and I like that there was a Col Reb with the cheerleaders at the very beginning of the game. Sue me. We've worn them ONCE A YEAR since 2010. I don't see the problem. Look at the "special" jerseys Stank unveiled today. Would you rather have classy looking grey or do you want something "blinged out" like those egg bowl unis we get to trash on in two months?

And, FYI, the players like them. Most notably Jeff Scott.
We Are Ole Miss
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

I like a nice change of pace for a once a year thing... I agree our standard jerseys should be left alone for the most part but a fun one every now and then is always good for me
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

mpzreb17 wrote:I like the jersey, and I like that there was a Col Reb with the cheerleaders at the very beginning of the game. Sue me. We've worn them ONCE A YEAR since 2010. I don't see the problem. Look at the "special" jerseys Stank unveiled today. Would you rather have classy looking grey or do you want something "blinged out" like those egg bowl unis we get to trash on in two months?

For the record, nothing we've ever worn looks as nasty as State's regular unis, much less those generic-looking Egg Bowl pajamas they've trotted out.
theghostofcolonelreb
Scout Team
Scout Team

They are only "confederate" gray if you call them that.

Otherwise, they're just gray and last I checked gray, while not a primary, is one of our colors (See football pants, baseball uni's, and basketball alternates)
The only two things in life that make it worth livin'...
Are guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Looks like the whites were washed with dark socks.
pilotreb
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Rebchuck18 wrote:Looks like the whites were washed with dark socks.
My wife said the same thing!!! Said looks like somebody doesn't know how to wash clothes and put colors and whites together.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

mpzreb17 wrote:I like the jersey, and I like that there was a Col Reb with the cheerleaders at the very beginning of the game. Sue me. We've worn them ONCE A YEAR since 2010. I don't see the problem. Look at the "special" jerseys Stank unveiled today. Would you rather have classy looking grey or do you want something "blinged out" like those egg bowl unis we get to trash on in two months?

I lik the grey unis...but our vote doesn't count.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Still gotta go with the perception that the jerseys just look dirty. Not properly washed. We don't need gimmicks of any kind with our classic unis.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

I like them.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!