Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Well, at least it's good to see us getting more respect than you know who. But frankly, I'm glad they aren't projecting us too highly. That's when we are usually at our best. Though I expect that to change over the next couple of seasons, we will be highly regarded and will expect to be so. That's been a long time coming. Been waiting a long time for it.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Since Vaught retired, we've had so many stops and starts. An insane mid-season firing of Kinard after a season and a half; mediocre results with Ken Cooper; a real disaster with Steve Sloan; a tough comeback with Brewer but probation got him; a solid coach in Tuberville, but he didn't want to stay; an all-offense, no-defense guy in Cutcliffe, who didn't know what to do after Eli left; a head coach in training with Orgeron; an outright con-man in Nutt.

But I do see 'rock star' coach with integrity in Freeze.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

if we could just go undefeated without being ranked it would be wonderful.
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

A10Rebel wrote:if we could just go undefeated without being ranked it would be wonderful.
no problem. I'm sure no one will notice when we beat Alabama....
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

JustBlues wrote:
A10Rebel wrote:if we could just go undefeated without being ranked it would be wonderful.

I'm hoping we can slip by un-noticed.
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

A10Rebel wrote:
JustBlues wrote:

I'm hoping we can slip by un-noticed.
The whining and crying from Alabama would be so loud that it would be impossible to not notice. I'd have to avoid people here at work for weeks to keep from listening to how bad the officiating was and how Ole Miss cheated and so forth...
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

JustBlues wrote:The whining and crying from Alabama would be so loud that it would be impossible to not notice. I'd have to avoid people here at work for weeks to keep from listening to how bad the officiating was and how Ole Miss cheated and so forth...

it is pretty bad when you have to avoid people because you WON! ha
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

CMB wrote:
JustBlues wrote:The whining and crying from Alabama would be so loud that it would be impossible to not notice. I'd have to avoid people here at work for weeks to keep from listening to how bad the officiating was and how Ole Miss cheated and so forth...

it is pretty bad when you have to avoid people because you WON! ha
hey, it's worse than that. When Ole Miss plays Alabama close, they all whine that it was only close because of officiating and/or Ole Miss cheating. I'd have to wear waders to work if Ole Miss won just to be able to get down the halls flowing with tears.