Pros and Cons

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

Negatives: DEFENSE! Bad tackling and no pressure on the QB killed us. Pass defense is still weak. Robert will be fine as he learns technique. Was disappointed not to hear Denzel's name more. OFFENSIVE LINE! Have to improve for our offense to reach their potential. Positives: BO WALLACE. 66% with no INT's. JEFF SCOTT. Huge in the clutch. TREADWELL. Enough said after that game. Future star. EFFORT FROM THE TEAM TO CLOSE OUT A WIN. Priceless!
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Another pro... Second half adjustments by coaching staff.... Offense and when it really counted defense
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We had a 4 hour advertisement for Ole Miss. I bet the state fans were kicking their wife, or dog, one in the same when discussing state. The announcers constantly talked up our recruiting class.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We will get better every game just like last year. We are still young
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:Another pro... Second half adjustments by coaching staff.... Offense and when it really counted defense
Absolutely! We outscored them 29-14 in the second half. Great adjustments.
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:We had a 4 hour advertisement for Ole Miss. I bet the state fans were kicking their wife, or dog, one in the same when discussing state. The announcers constantly talked up our recruiting class.
Matt Millen being our biggest endorser.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Also on college football live, when talking about this weekends match ups, Lou Holtz talked about how embarrassing it would be for the Big 12 if Okl St lost this weekend to MSU, which he called "the worst team in the SEC"!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:Also on college football live, when talking about this weekends match ups, Lou Holtz talked about how embarrassing it would be for the Big 12 if Okl St lost this weekend to MSU, which he called "the worst team in the SEC"!
I'm taking Ok. St. and giving up the 12 1/2 or 13, whatever it is.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

Another pro I forgot. EVAN ENGRAM. Great job by the freshman.
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

cacreb2000 wrote:Another pro I forgot. EVAN ENGRAM. Great job by the freshman.
I don't think any of the freshmen that saw playing time last night underperformed. Exciting times ahead!
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:We had a 4 hour advertisement for Ole Miss. I bet the state fans were kicking their wife, or dog, one in the same when discussing state. The announcers constantly talked up our recruiting class.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.ph ... ame-thread
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

rebelliousb wrote:

That read was worth it. I'm still laughing. They were so excited when they thought we were beat
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

Any news on why Bo wasn't throwing down field much? I assume it was due to the shoulder surgery.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

cacreb2000 wrote:
rebelliousb wrote:

That read was worth it. I'm still laughing. They were so excited when they thought we were beat
I think it's pretty pathetic wishing an injury on Bo. It's also pretty pathetic to have an 18 page thread going on a team that isn't the focus of the site it's on. They are freaking obsessed. And stupid to boot. One of them was fussing about how Ole Miss folks will think they have a top 15 team now. I don't know a single person who thinks that after that game.
Some Random Dude
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Yep. That Bulldog thread reads like a handful of twelve year-olds staying up late past their bedtime to give Ole Miss the finger every five seconds. Beyond obsessive. But, hey, that's the State fan base. Comes with a side order of chips on the shoulder!