Catering Options for Grove - 1st time visitor!

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MNRebelFan
Water Boy
Water Boy

Hello -

A few weeks ago I inquired about The Grove for the group of us coming down for our first experience at Ole Miss. We are all set and have a tailgate service setting up a tent for us! Very excited for a great weekend!

We have run into a bit of an issue though regarding food. We were planning of catering from Ole Miss catering, but missed the deadline!

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to cater food for tailgating? It would be ideal if anyone delivered to The Grove, but not sure that is a possibility or not. We are only a group of 6 guys, so not a big group.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!
GtownRebel
All American
All American

I am driving in from Indianapolis Friday and getting food in Horn Lake, MS off 55 for Saturday at Memphis Barbeque. There are catering services in Oxford, but I am not familiar with their menus or capability of delivering. Newks is a place in Oxford that caters for one. Others are there too.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Jimmy John's has great sandwiches and po' boys, including catering box lunches, platters and parties. Jimmy to Go Catering: (662) 236-7117 in Oxford. Also jimmyjohns.com .

Newk's has sandwiches, salads, soups and cakes: two locations to call in Oxford: (662) 238-2727 and (662) 513-5303.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You can call in a big chicken platter at Abner's to get a little of the local fair. There are several places that will make food for the Grove, but I don't know of one that delivers to the Grove. You usually have to pick it up that morning.
Some Random Dude
StrongRebel
2nd String
2nd String

Obie's delivers it to our tent but I don't know if they do it for everybody.