Moderator: Rebel Security

texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Here we go.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

This is the worst we have played all season. We look awful.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Anthony Perez is the worst baseball player I have ever seen
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

OM's new motto:: "WE MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD"
scott
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:Anthony Perez is the worst baseball player I have ever seen
That led our team in scoring.

Our point guards drive out of control. Gotta get better.
Some Random Dude
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

An ugly win is still a win. Team needs a lot of work
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

Lol... I rarely come on here during or after a game (any sport) in which there are positive comments. Then again We Are Ole Miss. HOTTY TODDY!
OMNOB 1A
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

our fan base is pathetic. We get a win in conference, on the road, and some dolt calls our leading scorer "the worst basketball player" they have ever seen.

I have no clue why any decent player or coach would ever want to be in Oxford with that type of conjecture.

good job Reb fans!
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

OMNOB 1A wrote:our fan base is pathetic. We get a win in conference, on the road, and some dolt calls our leading scorer "the worst basketball player" they have ever seen.

I have no clue why any decent player or coach would ever want to be in Oxford with that type of conjecture.

good job Reb fans!
by that logic they wouldn't want to be anywhere. Every team has fans who speak before thinking.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
OMNOB 1A wrote:our fan base is pathetic. We get a win in conference, on the road, and some dolt calls our leading scorer "the worst basketball player" they have ever seen.

good job Reb fans!
by that logic they wouldn't want to be anywhere. Every team has fans who speak before thinking.
Very true.

And, yes, we barely beat one of the worst teams in the conference...er nation. At some point we've just got to accept that we don't 'beat' people. I don't know what you call it, 'outlasting' teams? I don't know.

Good to get a win, and we're 3-1 in conference. That loss is a close loss on the road to our rival without our best player. So I guess that can be looked at as a positive. Saiz is playing better and Perez just led the team in scoring while Henderson was playing. Cox and Millinghause(sp?) have been disappointing the last few times I've watched. Snoop seems to disappear some games. Henderson is Henderson. I don't know what that all means for our tourney chances.

I'm trying to reserve judgement until the end of the season.
Some Random Dude
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

For the record, this poster called Anthony Perez the worst baseball player he had ever seen. Might have a point since he didn't get a hit all night against Carolina.
tacturtle
Water Boy
Water Boy

OK GUYS, I have to say this was a GOOD ROAD WIN. I was there and our team WON the game with virtually NO FANs. They had like 12,000 and we had maybe 30. I wish we would start to correct our many lapses in concentration. We are not a Great team but we are certainly much better than we are showing. I repeat "Good Road Win" in tough environment.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Titles 'R Us wrote:
For the record, this poster called Anthony Perez the worst baseball player he had ever seen. Might have a point since he didn't get a hit all night against Carolina.
He's not he hasn't been very good. Take away last night and he had something like 5 points in the previous 3 sec games. He also had lazy rebounding attempts, terrible passing, and horrible effort. Last night was the first time he looked like he gave a d***.