New to the board here

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

thought Id say hello. Hotty Toddy, ya'll. Lets win'em all this year.

seriously, Been really really busy lately, and miss the conversation.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Nice to meet you fella, and hotty toddy. BTW, did you catch the grove bowl today?? We had 4 freakin offensive teams (not counting Oline). Can't say that has been mainstay here fella! Anyways, hope some other Rebs actually watched the scrimmage (cause it was on TV). And hotty freakin toddy!!!!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

wildthang80 wrote:Nice to meet you fella, and hotty toddy. BTW, did you catch the grove bowl today?? We had 4 freakin offensive teams (not counting Oline). Can't say that has been mainstay here fella! Anyways, hope some other Rebs actually watched the scrimmage (cause it was on TV). And hotty freakin toddy!!!!
I went and was very impressed with Doss and DK at QB... Marquis Haynes is a beast and quick as lightning...Eugene Brazley looked good at RB...Bo Had flashes of brilliance and is the true forerunner but if he goes down or needs taking out I ain't worried at all... Jeremy Liggins is still a QB and will be a good edition for the red zone offense, it takes the whole defense to bring him down and if he goes down he is falling forward...I met Laremy Tunsil's Family and both are very small people (surprising)...Ryan Buchanan is a pure pocket passer that is as good at throwing as Bo is, Reading defenses is another matter... time will tell. Doss and DK are about the same and I would hesitate to put Doss in first because I think Doss might need a redshirt year but they are close in talent with Doss looking a little more polished than DK did last year. Channing Ward is a pleasant surprise at TE...I think I like him there. Brazley and Dodson will make good backups to Mathers and Walton not a lot of difference in talent between any of these guys...pick your poison... good to have that kind of talent at RB. Will Gleeson is gonna be a great punter at Ole Miss in the order of a "Boom it Miller boom it". he can rugby kick and punt with either leg...he is gonna be a nightmare for returners this year. Hang times aren't going to be a problem with any of our punters... Field goals and extra points were not impressive to me today at all. we are going to miss Andrew Ritter I think but Papanastos is going to be decent. That is all I can think of right now. Our Defense looked funny today because several times we only ran one LB sets ... don't know what I would call it. Later... Opinions?
Later,
Hagar
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Hagar wrote:
wildthang80 wrote:Nice to meet you fella, and hotty toddy. BTW, did you catch the grove bowl today?? We had 4 freakin offensive teams (not counting Oline). Can't say that has been mainstay here fella! Anyways, hope some other Rebs actually watched the scrimmage (cause it was on TV). And hotty freakin toddy!!!!
I went and was very impressed with Doss and DK at QB... Marquis Haynes is a beast and quick as lightning...Eugene Brazley looked good at RB...Bo Had flashes of brilliance and is the true forerunner but if he goes down or needs taking out I ain't worried at all... Jeremy Liggins is still a QB and will be a good edition for the red zone offense, it takes the whole defense to bring him down and if he goes down he is falling forward...I met Laremy Tunsil's Family and both are very small people (surprising)...Ryan Buchanan is a pure pocket passer that is as good at throwing as Bo is, Reading defenses is another matter... time will tell. Doss and DK are about the same and I would hesitate to put Doss in first because I think Doss might need a redshirt year but they are close in talent with Doss looking a little more polished than DK did last year. Channing Ward is a pleasant surprise at TE...I think I like him there. Brazley and Dodson will make good backups to Mathers and Walton not a lot of difference in talent between any of these guys...pick your poison... good to have that kind of talent at RB. Will Gleeson is gonna be a great punter at Ole Miss in the order of a "Boom it Miller boom it". he can rugby kick and punt with either leg...he is gonna be a nightmare for returners this year. Hang times aren't going to be a problem with any of our punters... Field goals and extra points were not impressive to me today at all. we are going to miss Andrew Ritter I think but Papanastos is going to be decent. That is all I can think of right now. Our Defense looked funny today because several times we only ran one LB sets ... don't know what I would call it. Later... Opinions?

Thanks for the info...I always appreciate your insight...
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!