Hoover Wednesday

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If you can stomach it we probably need to pull for Bulldogs to knock off South Carolina today since they appear to be our competition for a national seed.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:If you can stomach it we probably need to pull for Bulldogs to knock off South Carolina today since they appear to be our competition for a national seed.
I can do that. I used to cheer for the Dogs before they became so obsessed with hating Ole Miss.

Side note: Somebody needs to bar Adidas from making college uniforms.

My friends here in Chattanooga(Tennessee fans) have talked non-stop about how happy they are that UT dumped Adidas for Nike. Those MSU unis last night were just dumb. People made fun of them all over Twitter.
Some Random Dude
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I still haven't gotten over our football uni experimentation. Do we have to do this?
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hey when your school colors are basically the colors of rust and excrement and you get Adidas involved...this is what happens! 8-)
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Evidently their uniforms tonight will be worse...not sure what that means
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

olemissreb10 wrote:Evidently their uniforms tonight will be worse...not sure what that means
Yeah, somebody on twitter said something about, 'wait til tomorrow'.
Some Random Dude
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:I still haven't gotten over our football uni experimentation. Do we have to do this?
This has nothing to do with us. This is Adidas. They experimented with different shades of Orange at UT and *beep* people off. And they're responsible for all the gold crap that State wears(though, I'm sure their fans love that). And now these.

They should seriously just stop. Sad thing is a guy from my home town works for Adidas and I think he is one of the reps that works with State. At least, he went to State and lives close to State, so assume he at least works the region. So I hate for him to lose a big account(if it is his), but that junk needs to go.
Some Random Dude
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

What I meant was: do we have to go along with this?
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

Dose anyone have a pic of these unis?
Just another day being better than State.
loophole54
Water Boy
Water Boy

I can stomach it. I'm not pulling for State. I pulling against South Carolina, and so I'm pulling for Ole Miss.

Go Dawgs! (Ouch, that hurt!)