Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I've seen anywhere from 13 to 21(maybe lower). I agree with all of it. Everyone seems to think the pieces are there to make some noise. Just not sure they can put it all together.
Some Random Dude
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

I believe they can. And possibly even better.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I believe they can win the West and Win in Atlanta twice this year (and I don't mean the chikfila bowl). But it will take a great game plan and execution on Oct. 4
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:I believe they can win the West and Win in Atlanta twice this year (and I don't mean the chikfila bowl). But it will take a great game plan and execution on Oct. 4
and luck. No one every won a championship in any sport without three things:
1) good players
2) good coaches
3) good luck
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

SI makes their picks for the first four team playoff.

1. Florida State
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio St

I personally think bama is winning it all this year. They get revenge from last year's brain fart. They by far how the most talent in the conference, and probably the nation.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think Bama loses two games this year. I believe their second loss will 1) either keep them from going to Atlanta or 2) occur in Atlanta (to Georgia). You heard it here first 8-)

P.s. I think the first of their two losses happens on Oct. 4
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Me too on Oct 4
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

we have the potential but that is something many teams have. we need the belief. not just from our players and coaches but us too. belief isn't hype, it isn't "its our time" but it is a confidence that embraces you at your finest hour. anybody who has played sports knows that feeling. it won't happen before our first game. it may not happen our first game. yet it can happen. it needs to happen by or before bama. we can not let them continue to be anybody's or our bully. it's time to step up. it's time to let these players understand they are men now. we do not consider them boys by any means of anything. their hard work has brought them to a point that media recognizes them and coaches will prepare them for what waits next. football can be, and in the sec be, war in its own way. it doesn't matter what color the uniform is across from you. each team is the next challenge, each play, each player is who is attempting to keep you from reaching your potential as a team or as the person you know you are. this isn't just a post for the players but a post for us fans. as these men push their talents to the limits understand what they have gone through to get there. understand they have crossed that bridge from being a young man to a real man. you will feel that difference. you will know what they are feeling and be proud for them. this year can be special. I hope it is but sometimes things go wrong. injuries and ball bounces can happen. never take your eyes off the prize and good things will happen before year end.

who do I have my highest expectations for? Sanders!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If he is allowed to lead his team all the way down the field, I think this could be a magical year for William Wallace.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

rebeljim wrote:SI makes their picks for the first four team playoff.

1. Florida State
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio St

I personally think bama is winning it all this year. They get revenge from last year's brain fart. They by far how the most talent in the conference, and probably the nation.

Ohio State is probably gone off that list now because "the Braxton Miller" is toast for the season.
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer