Boise game thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

GtownRebel
All American
All American

I wouldn't call for anyone's firing. Even after this season this is the best staff OM has had any many, many years. These guys are on the same page. When a team lines up 8 in the box and you try to run through that, you are nuts and no OL coach can scheme for that with only 5 blockers. You have to pass it to soften up the DL, which we did in the 2nd half. Everyone seems to be overactive to what was going on. We scored 4 out of 5 times in the last quarter and the one time we didn't score - we took a knee. I would say for the first game that this is pretty darn good. BS has the highest ranking team of wins/losses in the last 10 years average. They aren't pushovers. Get ready for Vandy this week.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

GtownRebel wrote:I wouldn't call for anyone's firing. Even after this season this is the best staff OM has had any many, many years. These guys are on the same page. When a team lines up 8 in the box and you try to run through that, you are nuts and no OL coach can scheme for that with only 5 blockers. You have to pass it to soften up the DL, which we did in the 2nd half. Everyone seems to be overactive to what was going on. We scored 4 out of 5 times in the last quarter and the one time we didn't score - we took a knee. I would say for the first game that this is pretty darn good. BS has the highest ranking team of wins/losses in the last 10 years average. They aren't pushovers. Get ready for Vandy this week.
Yep.
BS will do just fine from here on. (IMO)