I'm calling it right now-Alabama game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

We are going to beat Alabama on October 4th, 2014.

I was mad at first after the way we played tonight but then it hit me...

This was EXACTLY what needed to happen tonight. This team needed a reality check and they got it.

Our defense played lights out no doubt but this offense looked pathetic. I feel like the coaches and players will have twice the focus on preparation this coming week after looking so bad on the offensive side of the ball.

You think Freeze and this team forgot about the goose egg they laid down in Tuscaloosa last year? No way.

They have circled this game on the calendar since the clock struck 0:00 last year over in Alabama. This was a classic LOOK AHEAD WEEK game. They are itching so bad to get a chance to knock the heads off the Crimson Tide that they couldn't wait to get off the field with Memphis.

I think Bo Wallace stinks. Flat out sucks. BUT...I think he plays the game of his life this Saturday.

MARK IT DOWN. TAKE IT TO THE BANK. BET THE HOUSE...

The OLE MISS REBELS beat the Crimson Tide this saturday. We move into the top 5 and gain national steam.

The grove is going to be electric. Gameday...

Get ready fellas, it's about to go down.

P.S.- Some more motivation comes from Clay Travis the phukkin CLOWN Fox reporter who tweeted this tonight...

"Alabama is going to destroy Ole Miss next weekend."

Be sure to drop him a message next Saturday night after we beat the *beep* out of Bama.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Think it will be a battle to the finish. Best team wins.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'm starting to agree with one point you make:
Rebel4life22 wrote:I think Bo Wallace stinks. Flat out sucks.
But if that is true, does he play against Bama? I hope he settles down and has a great game next week, but how much leeway does Freeze give him? This is a BIG game for us! And I want the best QB we have in there next Saturday. Maybe that's Bo, but it wasn't yesterday.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

proud2breb wrote:I'm starting to agree with one point you make:
Rebel4life22 wrote:I think Bo Wallace stinks. Flat out sucks.
But if that is true, does he play against Bama? I hope he settles down and has a great game next week, but how much leeway does Freeze give him? This is a BIG game for us! And I want the best QB we have in there next Saturday. Maybe that's Bo, but it wasn't yesterday.
Like him or hate him Bo Wallace is the quarterback for this team right now and this year. The only time he's going to be on the bench is if we bring Liggins on for short yardage situations or if the game is out of reach. The only other would be if he got hurt. SO far this year he hasn't cost us a game. At some point he may but he also may pull one out of the hat that we weren't going to win also. It is going to be what it is but he is going to be the QB.
auburntiger
Water Boy
Water Boy

we (Auburn) are rooting for yall War d*** Rebels beat the crimson turds
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

auburn tiger: I can't believe what we have ahead of us the next five weeks--'Bama, A & M, Tennessee, LSU and your school. The only schedule tougher is yours. But that's life in the SEC. Not for the faint of heart!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

55chevy wrote:SO far this year he hasn't cost us a game.
ONLY because the defense didn't let him.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

proud2breb wrote:
55chevy wrote:SO far this year he hasn't cost us a game.
ONLY because the defense didn't let him.
^^^^^^^^
this in spades!
Later,
Hagar
beastbutler65
Scout Team
Scout Team

Bo is our QB no doubt about it. We win or lose on how Bo plays. He has played lights out since the fourth quarter of Boise UNTIL the Memphis game. He pulled out the old Bo throwing straight at defenders he apparently did not see. And he fumbled too.

I hope that he got all the crap out of his system last Saturday and is ready to play the game of his life on October 4.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebel4life22 wrote:
I think Bo Wallace stinks. Flat out sucks.
I just don't understand this, and I guess I never will. If Eli's last name had not been Manning some of you would have thought he sucked too.
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Considering the oline, I think Bo has done pretty well in his career. Outside of Tunsil he hasn't had a SEC caliber lineman. There is more talent this year but they are all young or coming off major injury. Just think if Bo had an Auburn, Bama, LSU for 3 years.... What he's done with out a running game behind him and running for his life half the time is pretty dang good in my book.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

olemissreb10 wrote:Considering the oline, I think Bo has done pretty well in his career. Outside of Tunsil he hasn't had a SEC caliber lineman. There is more talent this year but they are all young or coming off major injury. Just think if Bo had an Auburn, Bama, LSU for 3 years.... What he's done with out a running game behind him and running for his life half the time is pretty dang good in my book.
No he just sucks.
Some Random Dude
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebelbear wrote:
Rebel4life22 wrote:
I think Bo Wallace stinks. Flat out sucks.
I just don't understand this, and I guess I never will. If Eli's last name had not been Manning some of you would have thought he sucked too.
I agree with your point, but there is no way to compare the two. Our O-line was small and terrible when Eli played. He got sacked a lot! Obviously we saw significant improvement when Eli took over with the sane crappy O-line, so we were satisfied. Bo is Bo. He's not Eli, and no one expects him to be. He's running out of excuses though;
-We have one of the biggest O-lines in all of football.
-He's a Senior
-He generally has adequate time to make a pass or decide to throw it away if no one is open.

I love Bo! I've met him in Oxford, and he's very friendly! I'd buy him a beer anytime (if it weren't an NCAA violation)! But overall, Bo is where I would expect a sophomore QB to be with inconsistency. It should all make sense now.

Any QB, senior or freshman, will make A mistake every now and then, but not four major mistakes in a single game. With a senior QB, we should expect some level of consistency, and no more than one major mistake per game.

That said, I praying he has coming-out party Saturday. He's got the talent, and he just needs one mistake free game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beastbutler65
Scout Team
Scout Team

As I have said it before, Bo is a gambler. He has supreme confidence in himself, the utmost need to be a successful gambler. Overall, he has been very successful.

All I ask is that the staff get the play in to him in time for him to execute it.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

beastbutler65 wrote:As I have said it before, Bo is a gambler. He has supreme confidence in himself, the utmost need to be a successful gambler. Overall, he has been very successful.

All I ask is that the staff get the play in to him in time for him to execute it.
At least bama won't know the play signaled in this time