Sanders

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Been telling folks for two years he is my favorite player. He had got to be the most under rated Rebel ever.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Isn't it great that we have all these players being coached up by our staff? That's the way championship coaching works.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Yeah. Nutt coached up our players, too. :sick:
beastbutler65
Scout Team
Scout Team

BobReb wrote:Yeah. Nutt coached up our players, too. :sick:
Is this just your word or do you have links to evidence, articles, etc.?
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Notice the sick smilie? I was just emphasizing the day/night difference between the two. :D
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Wasn't Sanders a 4* recruit? I just think he gets lost in the Treadwells, Packs, and Adeboyejos. He's been that Ja'mes Logan type this year, but more explosive.
Some Random Dude
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:Wasn't Sanders a 4* recruit? I just think he gets lost in the Treadwells, Packs, and Adeboyejos. He's been that Ja'mes Logan type this year, but more explosive.
Think you may be right, Vince's main problem through the years has been staying healthy. He has always been dependable, just has had trouble staying on the field.
Randy
beastbutler65
Scout Team
Scout Team

BobReb wrote:Notice the sick smilie? I was just emphasizing the day/night difference between the two. :D
OK. I understand now. :D :? :oops:
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sanders did a great job being on the other side of moncrief in freeze's first year. Last year he was rather unlucky getting injured on the first day of practice in non contact practice that actually had some contact that wasn't supposed to happen. With tread well and moncrief on the field at the same time and coming off an injury he didn't see much playing time. This year he is back. He has caught finger tip passes for tds. He willed himself into the endzone. It seems he is there when all else fails. He caught a big td against bama. A big one against tenn. A few other games too. He doesn't have a spotlight except for my posts but he is dang good.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The guy has been very under-rated over his career. Very reliable..
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:It seems he is there when all else fails.
This is why I compared him to Logan. But, he's more of a downfield threat than Logan.
Some Random Dude