Auburn prediction thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

This is going up early because it's important for our fanbase and team to move on to the most important game we've had in VHS since LSU in 2003. This game is going to be a doozy. Our defense is actually better equipped to stop a spread offense then a power offense so that helps us in this game. Offensively we should be able to move the ball relatively well on Auburn and it's imperative that we score over 35 points in this game because Auburn will still score on us. My gut tells me if we truly are a changed program we will bounce back from this and find a way to get it done.

Rebels-38

Auburn-28
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Ignore the link on the word program, I think I have a virus and it somehow embedded itself in that word.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I do see us bouncing back and scoring on them. Not sure they will be as successful against us as they have been against other teams. I see us scoring in the '30's. I'll say--OM--35, Auburn--17.
Heath
All American
All American

All in all, we need to stop being so predictable on offense if we want to score on a decent defense, especially on first downs. I think Awbarn will score some points so we are going to have to get some kind of O going . I think we will need to score at least 28 to win it. This will be the best O our D has faced, but I don't think they score more than 28.
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

Rebs 35

tiggers 10
Just another day being better than State.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I have a painful feeling Freeze will have the same "try not to lose" game plan. He never apologized for the play calling or the decisions, which tells me he thought it was the right thing to do.

Auburn 17
Frozen 14

I'll be there screaming trying to be the 12th man nonetheless, but I have had my guts ripped out! I believe in the landshark defense and all the players, but I have lost my confidence in the coaching staff! Would love to eat some crow.
Last edited by proud2breb on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cajunrebel

I don't want to make a prediction until I have a better understanding of our injuries heading into this game.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
GtownRebel
All American
All American

According to what I heard on another board, all will be ready to play with the exception of Denzel.
beastbutler65
Scout Team
Scout Team

If our D can play to their average----about 10 points allowed, and our O can at least score 14, we can win. If our D gives up more than 10, we will lose.
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Red and Blue 28
War Chickens 14
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

This is without a doubt the best D in the country, if they hold them to 10... I dont see it happening.. I fully expect to see the ball in the air more, but partly because nobody has run on them all year..

Rebs 17
Aubie 24
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Damaged & demoralized Rebels - 13
Auburn Tiglets - 20
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

awbarn 17
us 10
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
fletch711
Water Boy
Water Boy

Call me an optimist, but we are still in this. I realize coaches and players have "on games" and "off games". That show I watched in Baton Rouge last Saturday was not an "on game".

I think we earn a win this weekend. I just hope the fan base shows and we stay behind our team and our coach.

Rebels - 21
War Eagle Tigers - 17
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

proud2breb wrote:
Auburn 17
Frozen 14

I'll be there screaming trying to be the 12th man nonetheless, but I have had my guys ripped out! I believe in the landscape defense and all the players, but I have lost my confidence in the coaching staff! Would love to eat some crow.
:shock: :shock: