Thoughts...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:
Yes, you hear crickets! I'm sure JustBlues google search came up empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry friend, i won't be baited
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Baited?

Not the intention! As we have pointed out there is no one he has coached up. I'm sure Matt is a "good guy", just not sure he's a good O-line coach.

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:Baited?

Not the intention! As we have pointed out there is no one he has coached up. I'm sure Matt is a "good guy", just not sure he's a good O-line coach.

You are welcome to your opinion. Your statement that i had to go "google" something or another is difficult to interpret as anything other than an attempt to bait me. I'm not going to take it. I stated my opinion. You have expressed yours. Nothing else is needed.
beastbutler65
Scout Team
Scout Team

Boys, I did not see a single coach including Freeze or my cuz out on the field. All I saw were a bunch of college students getting their rear ends beat off by a bunch of fired up coonhogs. Y'all whine and whine about Bo NOT running the play like Freeze told him but no one has said that the OL did not block as they were taught or shown how to block.

A coach can only work with what he has. We are 7-1 with Matt Luke as our OL coach.

Google that.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
JustBlues wrote:Baited?

You are welcome to your opinion. Your statement that i had to go "google" something or another is difficult to interpret as anything other than an attempt to bait me. I'm not going to take it. I stated my opinion. You have expressed yours. Nothing else is needed.
Actually, Hagar asked you to name one player that Matt Luke had coached up. I just reminded you.

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

beastbutler65 wrote:Boys, I did not see a single coach including Freeze or my cuz out on the field. All I saw were a bunch of college students getting their rear ends beat off by a bunch of fired up coonhogs. Y'all whine and whine about Bo NOT running the play like Freeze told him but no one has said that the OL did not block as they were taught or shown how to block.

A coach can only work with what he has. We are 7-1 with Matt Luke as our OL coach.

Google that.
Good point! without a doubt we can give Matt Luke credit for the 1!

beastbutler65
Scout Team
Scout Team

OK, give him credit for the ONE loss. Who gets the credit for the SEVEN wins?

We can still win out on this schedule but we dang well need to play better than we did Saturday night. We need to be focused on football and not jaw jacking; on football and not spinning the football after an interception; football and not holding up fingers or pointing at the scoreboard; on football and not on head butting; on football and not winging the air as the defensive end rushes the QB.

Freeze said on his radio show tonight that we had MORE penalties in this ONE game than in the previous THREE SEC games COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is either all in or all out. I am all in.
B.F. 1
Water Boy
Water Boy

proud2breb wrote:
beastbutler65 wrote:Boys, I did not see a single coach including Freeze or my cuz out on the field. All I saw were a bunch of college students getting their rear ends beat off by a bunch of fired up coonhogs. Y'all whine and whine about Bo NOT running the play like Freeze told him but no one has said that the OL did not block as they were taught or shown how to block.

Google that.
Good point! without a doubt we can give Matt Luke credit for the 1!