Toughest loss...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I've ever experienced as a fan of football.

Get well soon Quon.

See y'all next year fellas. Can't take much more of this.

I'm sick right now.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebel4life22 wrote:I've ever experienced as a fan of football.

Get well soon Quon.

I'm sick right now.
Tough loss indeed. Well played and coached game by both teams.
umrebel96
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Wish they had taken the easy first down on the last play and set up one throw to the end zone. In all likelihood it would have made no difference, but that call was weird.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
Rebel4life22 wrote:I've ever experienced as a fan of football.

Get well soon Quon.

I'm sick right now.
Tough loss indeed. Well played and coached game by both teams.
Really! From the 35 yard line it sure as hell didn't look like a well coached game by us!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

umrebel96 wrote:Wish they had taken the easy first down on the last play and set up one throw to the end zone. In all likelihood it would have made no difference, but that call was weird.
Yeah, but instead they ran that *beep* play that Freeze called! Well coached? The defense quit the 4th quarter until the last Auburn possession! Well coached?
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I have no idea how any body could complain about tonight. I think they did all they could do and it just didn't work out. My hat is off to them. I for one have been in games that I did everything I could and still got beat. After reading some on here I wonder if they ever played or just watched. It is easy to second guess the coaches or players when things don't come together for a win. It is a lot harder out on the field playing or coaching. Auburn played good and got some very big breaks to win this game. We have another tough road game next week and have a lot of injuries. It is suddenly turning into a war of attrition.
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

What a bunch of morons. We played basically with a scout team OL, lost 5 key defensive players, and had a chance to beat a team that MANY experts are predicting to win it all this year. Just because you played HS football doesn't mean you know enough to second guess play-calling. You sound like that fool I heard stand up at a HS football game one night after a RB broke a good run for about 20 yards and yell, "There you go coach...now, keep running those plays that work and stop running the one's that don't!" What a bunch of morons...Hotty Toddy!! And, BTW...no, my glasses aren't shaded Red and Blue.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Agreed. I thought we had a chance at this one, and I'm sorely disappointed that it didn't turn out that way.
LT, HATS OFF to you, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gave everything. YOU ARE A TRUE OLE MISS FOOTBALLER!!!!!!!
Keep your chin up.
We are still going to beat MFU!!!!
I, for one, am not giving up just yet.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

55chevy wrote:I have no idea how any body could complain about tonight. I think they did all they could do and it just didn't work out. My hat is off to them. I for one have been in games that I did everything I could and still got beat. After reading some on here I wonder if they ever played or just watched. It is easy to second guess the coaches or players when things don't come together for a win. It is a lot harder out on the field playing or coaching. Auburn played good and got some very big breaks to win this game. We have another tough road game next week and have a lot of injuries. It is suddenly turning into a war of attrition.
If you watched from the comfort of your home, then "No" you had nothing to complain about! If you paid good money for tickets to a hyped up playoff elimination game and took the time to travel to Oxford, sit in the freezing cold and helped as the 12th man to the point you literally can't talk only to watch your Rebels self destruct and blow a 10 point lead... Then "Hell yes!" You have earned the right to complain!

The defense quit and let Auburn get back in it and take the lead. The offense blew opportunity after opportunity, and when the defense got the crucial stop when many thought all hope was gone, the offense went 4 and out, ending on the most poorly executed 4th down play I have seen in my life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B.F. 1
Water Boy
Water Boy

proud2breb wrote:
55chevy wrote:I have no idea how any body could complain about tonight. I think they did all they could do and it just didn't work out. My hat is off to them. I for one have been in games that I did everything I could and still got beat. After reading some on here I wonder if they ever played or just watched. It is easy to second guess the coaches or players when things don't come together for a win. It is a lot harder out on the field playing or coaching. Auburn played good and got some very big breaks to win this game. We have another tough road game next week and have a lot of injuries. It is suddenly turning into a war of attrition.
If you watched from the comfort of your home, then "No" you had nothing to complain about! If you paid good money for tickets to a hyped up playoff elimination game and took the time to travel to Oxford, sit in the freezing cold and helped as the 12th man to the point you literally can't talk only to watch your Rebels self destruct and blow a 10 point lead... Then "Hell yes!" You have earned the right to complain!

The defense quit and let Auburn get back in it and take the lead. The offense blew opportunity after opportunity, and when the defense got the crucial stop when many thought all hope was gone, the offense went 4 and out, ending on the most poorly executed 4th down play I have seen in my life!

It's a shame your parents didn't practice birth control. Dear lord, what a whiny little POS you are. And if you take issue with what I've said, I'll gladly meet you next Saturday and we discuss it man to...whatever you are. :evil:
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

When Ross Bjork prophesied there was no reason to take down the goal post anymore, he was right! Who knew?

B.F. 1
Water Boy
Water Boy

proud2breb wrote:When Ross Bjork prophesied there was no reason to take down the goal post anymore, he was right! Who knew?

How old are you? Serious question...I want to know if there's an excuse for your immature stupidity.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You joined this forum like yesterday, get a life!

B.F. 1
Water Boy
Water Boy

proud2breb wrote:You joined this forum like yesterday, get a life!

You *beep* and moan incessantly about EVERYTHING. Maybe YOU need to get a life.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Facts!