Sources: Hugh Freeze top target at Florida

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

http://gatorchatter.com/forum/main-spor ... ing-target

And I believe it.

I believe CHF was in discussions this past week and today showed. His head wasn't in it and the players suspect it.

I say HAVE him Florida.

He isn't an offensive genius and we are going to be forever "mediocre" with him as head coach.

Ross needs to hand Bobby Petrino a blank check and let him go to work.

I truly believe Hugh Freeze will be the next coach at Florida.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Oh Yea Florida really wants a head coach who who most likely will turn a 7 and 0 start into a 8 and 4 finish
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GeorgiaREB wrote:Oh Yea Florida really wants a head coach who who most likely will turn a 7 and 0 start into a 8 and 4 finish
Yeah, Hugh has coached his way out of all those imaginary job offers they mentioned at 7-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Every opinion other than yours is dumb.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416704202.995998.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416704202.995998.jpg (53.9 KiB) Viewed 4114 times

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:
GeorgiaREB wrote:Oh Yea Florida really wants a head coach who who most likely will turn a 7 and 0 start into a 8 and 4 finish
Yeah, Hugh has coached his way out of all those imaginary job offers they mentioned at 7-0.

Or saved us a lot of money
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

This is stupid. We can't find a coach that can recruit like Hugh and a top coach wouldn't want to come here. We definitely don't want a scumbag like Petrino. He leaves a place as soon as he gets a better offer and if he does well here then he's going to leave.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

We need to keep Freeze. He has turned us around from a complete *beep* storm to a respectable program again in 3 years. However we need a dedicated offensive coordinator that can develop an offensive game plan because the offense has staggered all too often this year. Maybe Dan Werner needs to go but do not promote Luke to OC, he needs to concentrate intently on the OL. And we need to find out what the hell happens during bye weeks that causes us to come out totally flat and unemotional. This has happened after almost each bye week over the last three years, there has to be a reason but I place blame for this squarely on Freeze's shoulders.
Keep Freeze but tweak some other areas.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I'm in no way saying we get rid of Freeze, he is out future. I lived in Oxford during the Bill Kinard,Ken Cooper, Steve Sloan, Billy Brewer days then moved but suffered thru Tommy Tuberville, David Cutcliff (liked him and he won), Ed Oegeron, and the snake oil salesman Houston Nutt. Freeze has to learn to light the fire under a team like Saban does, this team showed promise and heart early where did it go???? I want Ole Miss to be in the mix of a SEC Championship year in year out, I'm tired of being a second tier team every year
jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

They are delusional fans hugh is going nowhere and will be at ole miss for a long time to come
jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

Yea I'm sure this guy source is a miss state source I'm not a bit concerned hugh is leaving and nor should u especially after we beat the po po outta state
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

GeorgiaREB wrote:I'm in no way saying we get rid of Freeze, he is out future. I lived in Oxford during the Bill Kinard,Ken Cooper, Steve Sloan, Billy Brewer days then moved but suffered thru Tommy Tuberville, David Cutcliff (liked him and he won), Ed Oegeron, and the snake oil salesman Houston Nutt. Freeze has to learn to light the fire under a team like Saban does, this team showed promise and heart early where did it go???? I want Ole Miss to be in the mix of a SEC Championship year in year out, I'm tired of being a second tier team every year
My thoughts exactly.
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I want to apologize yesterday for posting SOME of this.

Petrino is a POS and would run for the next offer no doubt.

I still believe though that Florida's top target is Hugh. I do believe CHF will accept the Gator job if offered to him.

If he does stay at Ole Miss, I have no hope he gets us to Atlanta. I'm sorry but the thing he's supposed to be good at (offense) stinks.

Some changes need to be made this off season with the staff.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Freeze has done a lot for Ole Miss but still has a lot to prove. FLA has the $$ to get a proven head coach and that is what they want but if he gets Ole Miss up to a top tier team then we need to get the $$$$ ready to pay him to stay
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:This is stupid. We can't find a coach that can recruit like Hugh and a top coach wouldn't want to come here. We definitely don't want a scumbag like Petrino. He leaves a place as soon as he gets a better offer and if he does well here then he's going to leave.
I'm not saying fire Freeze, or even that I want him to go. But I for one would WELCOME a sleeze bag coach that occasionally liked to run up the score, had rumors of sleeping with cheerleaders, wasn't always friendly, and had us playing for an SEC Championship and/or the playoff bracket every November! Hotty Toddy
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:
proud2breb wrote:

Or saved us a lot of money
I understand we already offered him another $1 million per year before the debacle yesterday. What money are we going to save?