dak throwing a punch

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

and getting away with , just like they got away with slamming Sanders to the ground out of bounds that ended his career.

https://vine.co/v/OnQdT1aVKj5
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Goroth

hope he gets suspended for the bowl game. Won't happen but it should.
rickochet2
Scout Team
Scout Team

rebeljim wrote:and getting away with , just like they got away with slamming Sanders to the ground out of bounds that ended his career.
I agree that I thought there should have been an added penalty to the Sanders play, but he had torn the ACL prior to the tackle. He tore it on the plant out of bounds.

His injury was unfortunate, but not caused by the MSU player.
I am on the golf course if the Rebels aren't on the field.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

rebeljim wrote:and getting away with , just like they got away with slamming Sanders to the ground out of bounds that ended his career.

https://vine.co/v/OnQdT1aVKj5
Goodness We won the game, lighten up
OMNOB 1A
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I prolly share the same level of distaste for State as most of you, but I think Dak was left to his human emotions there, and furthermore CJ seemed to be wary of this. Maybe he just wasn't willing to take a penalty, but CJ seemed absolutely unphased.

Again, I don't like State either, but Dak seems to be a really good kid. He made a mistake while experiencing the worst thing he has seen in a season that had him a Heisman candidate, his team spending an elongated time in the top position and a possible trip to the playoff. Kid had to be under a tremendous amount of pressure and seeing it all collapse around him, in the home of his inter-state rival had to be excruciating.

Not dismissing the action, but if that is the worst thing he does? You know? Let it be. At least he ain't Jameis Winston.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

OMNOB 1A wrote:I prolly share the same level of distaste for State as most of you, but I think Dak was left to his human emotions there, and furthermore CJ seemed to be wary of this. Maybe he just wasn't willing to take a penalty, but CJ seemed absolutely unphased.

Again, I don't like State either, but Dak seems to be a really good kid. He made a mistake while experiencing the worst thing he has seen in a season that had him a Heisman candidate, his team spending an elongated time in the top position and a possible trip to the playoff. Kid had to be under a tremendous amount of pressure and seeing it all collapse around him, in the home of his inter-state rival had to be excruciating.

Not dismissing the action, but if that is the worst thing he does? You know? Let it be. At least he ain't Jameis Winston.
True. But I hate Nazi's.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

OMNOB 1A wrote:I prolly share the same level of distaste for State as most of you, but I think Dak was left to his human emotions there, and furthermore CJ seemed to be wary of this. Maybe he just wasn't willing to take a penalty, but CJ seemed absolutely unphased.

Watch later in the game while they were reviewing the TD.. C.J. is talking to Dak while he was getting ready to hold.. They were in Dak's head..
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Overall I like Dak, but I did notice as the season went on, he started to become quite a smart alec in interviews, especially during the short spell when people thought that he was a Heisman candidate. He also lost some of my respect when he whined publicly about the Day suspension. I believe that he and the rest of the team took on the coach's personality.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

JustBlues wrote:Overall I like Dak, but I did notice as the season went on, he started to become quite a smart alec in interviews, especially during the short spell when people thought that he was a Heisman candidate. He also lost some of my respect when he whined publicly about the Day suspension. I believe that he and the rest of the team took on the coach's personality.
HEY! Mullin is a stand up guy!!!
:shock: