We either have a team full of quitters

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

or AK has lost his d*** mind and lost all ability to coach. We had a 20 point lead to a 3-4 Western kentucky team and we lost the d*** game. That's three losses at home, two to very bad teams. AK has lost this team and program.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Relax, wku is a really good team. This won't affect our tourney chances at all. It's way too early.
Some Random Dude
GtownRebel
All American
All American

LOL. And the arena will win us games, too.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

lewindha wrote:Relax, wku is a really good team. This won't affect our tourney chances at all. It's way too early.
Sarcasm I hope ? Wku was 3-4 going into tonight .
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:
lewindha wrote:Relax, wku is a really good team. This won't affect our tourney chances at all. It's way too early.
Sarcasm I hope ? Wku was 3-4 going into tonight .
Didn't think I had to say it was sarcasm.
Some Random Dude
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You don't. I snickered. ...
AK does not survive this season.....with the investment being made into the basketball program with the $$ and arena....no way this lack of effort stands.
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

ThunderReb wrote:You don't. I snickered. ...
AK does not survive this season.....with the investment being made into the basketball program with the $$ and arena....no way this lack of effort stands.
And, did you notice the 11-1200 people in attendance (and I'm including coaches, support staff, cheerleaders, members of the press...). No need for a new arena. Here's the truth of the matter. Andy Kennedy's teams are always going to lack discipline. And you know what happens to players/teams that lack discipline when someone turns up the screws on them...they fold. Always have, always will. Andy is like that parent that wants to be their child's buddy...IT DOESN'T WORK! Cut ties now so that we'll have the new arena as a calling card to get someone who can build a team...not sign one-to-two year "hired gunslingers" to give us the appearance of relevance.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

CrossroadsReb wrote:
ThunderReb wrote:You don't. I snickered. ...
And, did you notice the 11-1200 people in attendance (and I'm including coaches, support staff, cheerleaders, members of the press...). No need for a new arena. Here's the truth of the matter. Andy Kennedy's teams are always going to lack discipline. And you know what happens to players/teams that lack discipline when someone turns up the screws on them...they fold. Always have, always will. Andy is like that parent that wants to be their child's buddy...IT DOESN'T WORK! Cut ties now so that we'll have the new arena as a calling card to get someone who can build a team...not sign one-to-two year "hired gunslingers" to give us the appearance of relevance.
Exactly. The new arena is a great way for us to get some new up and coming coach that would kill for an opportunity to coach at an SEC school.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

You guys are just being nellies.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WKU is awesome! By far the best 4-4 team in Conference USA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

too early to start throwing out a wish list of names to coach next year?