Good Bo vs Bad Bo

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'm trying to remember a game when Bo had a crappy first half and a got his crap together for the second half.

I'm at a loss! I know he's improved the second half before (ie Alabama). But when he starts out throwing INT's, it's game over. Please, someone remind me of a game where he got his head straight after throwing multiple picks and won!

Hopefully Freeze will realize this and give someone else a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goroth

This year? Boise, Memphis, Bama. All come to mind.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

proud2breb wrote:I'm trying to remember a game when Bo had a crappy first half and a got his crap together for the second half.

I'm at a loss! I know he's improved the second half before (ie Alabama). But when he starts out throwing INT's, it's game over. Please, someone remind me of a game where he got his head straight after throwing multiple picks and won!

I know your ticked at BO...but part of the problem is the O LINE not doing their job.....NO ONE IS doing their job!!1
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Goroth

Bo is slap sacred to throw the ball now. That isn't just the OLine.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:This year? Boise, Memphis, Bama. All come to mind.
Wallace didn't throw a single pick against Bama. I know he struggled at times against Memphis and Boise, but nothing like this performance. It's unprecedented!

fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Bo needs to go to rehab after the game. He looks drunk
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
proud2breb wrote:I'm trying to remember a game when Bo had a crappy first half and a got his crap together for the second half.

I know your ticked at BO...but part of the problem is the O LINE not doing their job.....NO ONE IS doing their job!!1
I agree!no one is doing their job, so it's on Freeze and the coaching staff.

But Bo flat SUX! He's done! If Freeze doesn't realize that and do something about it, shame on him!

mascott
3rd String
3rd String

I hope our QB for next year does not learn Bo's bad habits!!
scott
texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Time to sit Bo down. If he starts the 2nd half off to work I go.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

texasrebel wrote:Time to sit Bo down. If he starts the 2nd half off to work I go.
Put your work boots on! If Freeze was even thinking about it, we wouldn't have seen Bo this series!

Does Hugh care what the fans want? No! He only cares about his Senior QB's ego!

texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

I believe you are correct. I'm done. Hold down the fort!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If you think this is on Bo, you are absolutely freaking crazy.

Receivers can't get open, line is playing the worst they have all season, and our all-star defense cannot stop these guys. Bo's not perfect, but he's been sacked 5 times in one half of football. But, yeah, it's all him.
Some Random Dude
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

texasrebel wrote:Time to sit Bo down. If he starts the 2nd half off to work I go.
Yeah, let's sit Bo and let one of the other guys play. You know, one of the two guys who can't beat out the horrible Bo Wallace for the starting job. The two guys we had so much confidence in that we went out and signed Chad Kelly, who promptly went out and got arrested and we still won't cut him(b/c that's how bad we need him).
Some Random Dude
Goroth

lewindha wrote:If you think this is on Bo, you are absolutely freaking crazy.

Receivers can't get open, line is playing the worst they have all season, and our all-star defense cannot stop these guys. Bo's not perfect, but he's been sacked 5 times in one half of football. But, yeah, it's all him.
3 Turnovers and two punts. They have been on the field the entire game. The Offense has what 5 or so three and outs. I believe the defense started out a little off. But has done as well as could be expected of them with the offense so bad. Plus one TD was an INT.
Goroth

lewindha wrote:
Yeah, let's sit Bo and let one of the other guys play. You know, one of the two guys who can't beat out the horrible Bo Wallace for the starting job. The two guys we had so much confidence in that we went out and signed Chad Kelly, who promptly went out and got arrested and we still won't cut him(b/c that's how bad we need him).
Ok let us be honest. No one was beating out Bo, in his senior year, for a starting job. No matter if Eli or Archie was waiting in the wings. It was all before it started in the QB race.