Tenn.

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Summers is a head case. All I can say is sloppy first half.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Somebody go get them out of the locker room and tell them the 2nd half has started....I just saw the score 41-33... :(
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Back to shooting 3s with 30 left on the shot clock. Very sloppy. This is the old Rebel basketball team. Gotta pick it up.
Some Random Dude
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

That's better.

As frustrated as folks are with Summers, I'll it's killing him that he just can't seem to put it all together. He's played pretty well tonight. I've seen a couple of careless passes, though.
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

VICTORY......
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Stop doing that, Rebs!!!

We're the better team, and I feel like we stole one.

I saw some of the old Rebels tonight. At one point, I saw Summers, White, and Perez jack up threes on three consecutive possessions with PLENTY of time on the clock. And they weren't good shots. I think that kind of play is why it was close. This team is good.

Thought State was gonna help us out. They probably figured that out and threw it.
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

2 more wins should get us in. Hopefully we can close with a bang and get a good seed. Glad those Thursday - Saturday games are over for us this year. Big, big win tonight.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Are Jarvis and Snoop in a small conspiracy to deny Moody good looks, except at the end of the game? I'm not accusing, I'm just asking.

It sure looks that way.
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

academy reb wrote:Are Jarvis and Snoop in a small conspiracy to deny Moody good looks, except at the end of the game? I'm not accusing, I'm just asking.

It sure looks that way.
I haven't noticed that in previous games, but tonight it did look like White passed Moody up once or twice. Don't think there's anything to that.
Some Random Dude
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeljim wrote:2 more wins should get us in. Hopefully we can close with a bang and get a good seed. Glad those Thursday - Saturday games are over for us this year. Big, big win tonight.
We're already in. Unless we crap the bed and lose out and then get knocked out of the SEC tournament in the first game, we're in. If we finish the regular season 2-2 it will put us at 21-11 and most likely a first round bye in the SEC tournament. If we lose that game we will be a 9 seed.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

After watching this on TV, I have a question about Summers. Do any of you think Summers needs glasses? Don't laugh. Think about it. His shots are off the mark by a fraction and it has been this way since January. Could he have eye sight problems? What do you think?
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

GtownRebel wrote:After watching this on TV, I have a question about Summers. Do any of you think Summers needs glasses? Don't laugh. Think about it. His shots are off the mark by a fraction and it has been this way since January. Could he have eye sight problems? What do you think?
I've noticed Summers squinting a lot when looking at the coaches for signs.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Someone needs to let AK know this.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

GtownRebel wrote:Someone needs to let AK know this.
If you've noticed this just from watching games, and AK hasn't from coaching games and practice, then I don't think letting him know will do any good (if this is indeed an issue).