Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

:(
Goroth

I would be shocked to see Miami get in.
14zrebs
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Lombardi still has us in. I hope he is right.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

We have the lowest BPI of the four teams listed as Last Four In. In the mid-30's. But we didn't play like it.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

This wouldn't surprise me as the NCAA selection committee hasn't been too favorable toward Ole Miss in the past. Plus, when regarding bubble teams, they seem to put more emphasis on the most recent results, which doesn't bode well for us.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

We're in the NIT. And if that is the case I hope not a single person shows up to watch us host NIT games that don't matter. The NIT doesn't matter. Period.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

RebnPhilly wrote:This wouldn't surprise me as the NCAA selection committee hasn't been too favorable toward Ole Miss in the past. Plus, when regarding bubble teams, they seem to put more emphasis on the most recent results, which doesn't bode well for us.
It shouldn't surprise anyone if we're in the NIT. We dropped 4 of our last 5 games! We should all be shocked if despite that we are invited to the dance.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

jrebel87 wrote:We're in the NIT. And if that is the case I hope not a single person shows up to watch us host NIT games that don't matter. The NIT doesn't matter. Period.
Why do you care what other people do...
Goroth

rebelbear wrote:
jrebel87 wrote:We're in the NIT. And if that is the case I hope not a single person shows up to watch us host NIT games that don't matter. The NIT doesn't matter. Period.
Why do you care what other people do...
I am sure he will say the same thing if we go to the music city bowl next year.
jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

Dude LUNARDI and palm both have us in who cares what Katz says lol
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The players deserve our support. It's tough as we've self destructed, but fans have to show up and support them. They just need a better coach... Or some would say they just need a better facility. Either way it's not their fault.