Xavier ranks 202 in defense. So we should get

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

14zrebs
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Xavier ranks 202 in defense. So we should get another win if we play like we did in the second half against BYU.

However Xavier beat Alabama and Missouri and had a close loss to Auburn. So if we play like we did in the first half against BYU we could lose.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

14zrebs wrote:Xavier ranks 202 in defense. So we should get another win if we play like we did in the second half against BYU.

However Xavier beat Alabama and Missouri and had a close loss to Auburn. So if we play like we did in the first half against BYU we could lose.

Gotta play better defense overall.. Didn't play great D 2nd half, gave up 41, just went nuts offensively.. I would expect Xavier to match up much better athletically.. Quick turnaround, maybe the win puts wind in our sails because its also a quick turnaround with a long flight..
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think that we match up better with Xavier than we do with BYU. Three point defense has been our biggest weakness and three point offense is BYU's strength. Xavier is not particularly good from beyond the arc. Xavier is even worse at turning the ball over than BYU, and when the good Ole Miss shows up, we are really good at creating turnovers.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:I think that we match up better with Xavier than we do with BYU. Three point defense has been our biggest weakness and three point offense is BYU's strength. Xavier is not particularly good from beyond the arc. Xavier is even worse at turning the ball over than BYU, and when the good Ole Miss shows up, we are really good at creating turnovers.

http://www.bannersontheparkway.com/2015 ... r-ole-miss

Xavier fans think they would rather play us...
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

we can only hope that Xavier players and coaches know as little about Ole Miss as their fans apparently do.
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

Well the writer said he was scarred. If he's scarred say your scarred. HAHAHAHA

Maybe he should be scared.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I have some scars myself, although I don't believe that any of them are from basketball.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

:D I have scars too.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

14zrebs wrote:Xavier ranks 202 in defense. So we should get another win if we play like we did in the second half against BYU.

Does that make us 203?