Ughhh

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Tunsil arrested for domestic violence? Because he popped his stepfather for shoving his mother??? And now they are both (supposedly) filing a lawsuit (son and mother) against the stepfather who got punched for shoving mom?
What is this world coming to?
Or, at least, the USA. :(
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Well, since nobody has anything to say, I've been venturing comments on news articles. Almost everyone supports Leremy to protect his mom. Unless proved otherwise.
I'd pop my dad (or stepdad) too if he shoved my mom.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I read that CHF, was supportive of Tunsil for protecting his mom
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If it went down like it was reported, he should get a medal, not discipline.
Some Random Dude
cajunrebel

CHF is supporting him for protecting his momma but also said that he wished he had taken a different approach. Nobody, and I mean nobody should lay a hand on a woman, especially mommas of big, big, big men. I'll chip in $50 for his legal fees and give him a golf clap if he happens to whoop his ass again.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Stepdad claiming that Tunsil hit him "6 or 7 times"...he just lost his own case. What man could take 6-7 punches from a man like Tunsil and live to tell about it?? :-)
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

packer on sirius radio today said he was arrested while in a car with sports agents. i have no idea if true or not and i would bet he doesn't know for sure either but that is what he reported.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:packer on sirius radio today said he was arrested while in a car with sports agents. i have no idea if true or not and i would bet he doesn't know for sure either but that is what he reported.
That one really doesn't pass my smell test. he turned himself in and coaches accompanied him to the police station where he was booked. He was not in a car, but rather in the police station. I find it incredibly hard to believe that they took agents along with them.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:packer on sirius radio today said he was arrested while in a car with sports agents. i have no idea if true or not and i would bet he doesn't know for sure either but that is what he reported.
Stepfather Lindsey Miller alleges that Tunsil was riding around with agents the night of the incident and that was what sparked the argument between he and Tunsil's mother, according to the CL. Coach Freeze says he knew about this and Tunsil has a right to see agents.

The question will be, was any rules broken, other than being in an agents car, which is a violation. He was around the agents, which isn't a violation. Now, did/what else happened???? That will be the million dollar question.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Did Miller want a piece of the action and was leaning on Tunsil's mother to try to get her to make her son accommodate his wants when Tunsil signs? When he wasn't getting what he wanted, did he got into an argument with Tunsil's mom, and hence all this? Could Miller have been approached by agents and promised a kick back if he can get Tunsil to sign with them. Mom found out and confronted Miller about it and that is what started the argument.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Good questions and it will all come out eventually. I would bet the NCAA is watching this one.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Yep. Sad story only. Greed.
Let the kid who earned it make his money.
End of story.
You want a piece of it GFYS!
JMO
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Apparently he has sent photos of his 'injuries' to TMZ. Yeah, this guy was on the take from the get go.
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel
All American
All American

This guy is not a poor little weakling judging from his build. He can defend himself. He shouldn't have shoved his wife. LT protected his mom. It is pretty simple.