Ready or not: Alabama prediction thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Okay guys, this is it. This Saturday we will see what our Rebels are made of. If there is to be a year where we finally take down the Tide in T-town, its this year. Most of us have been waiting for this for a very long time. I was born in 1987. I was one the last time we beat these guys in the state of Alabama, and if we are going to be taken serious as a SEC and national title contender then we need to win this game. I think if our guys show poise and Kelly just does what we know he can do, we can score points on these guys. I think it happens.

Rebs-38

Tide:31
Grenada Reb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

UM 31
UA 21
rebeloni
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Ole Miss 45
Alabama 17

The Rebs score a late TD on a pick 6 off Coker.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeloni wrote:Ole Miss 45
Alabama 17

The Rebs score a late TD on a pick 6 off Coker.
Want to say this ^^^^^ but don't have the nads to post it
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

OM--27, 'Bama--17
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Good Guys 23 - Satan's Crimson Turds 21
We win on a 53-yard FG with less than a minute left...end the game with a (of all people) Tee Shepard INT!!
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

OM--34
Bama--23
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Got a feeling my nerves will be shot come late Saturday night. One of those hate it but love it games where every play is crucial and can't take your eyes off the tv. It's gonna be close. Saban doesn't like to lose 2 in a row to the same team and bet your tail this game has been circled for a long time. They'll be ready to fight and be at their best. It doesn't help us that they'll have BDS rockin too. BUT, I think we'll pull this one out. And see us having to put up a last minute stop....d*** I'm ready for Saturday!!!!

27-24...
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Just the fact that everyone is posting for a win.....AT tuscaloosa.....makes me uncomfortable....
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I'd be surprised if any of the talking heads take Ole Miss. Corso will put the Elephant Head on at the end of Gameday. Same as last year. No one gave us a chance last year, either. Why should having confidence in our team make you uncomfortable? We will represent.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I predict that Tunsil's clearance comes, but after the bus leaves for Tuscaloosa. He arranges for a plane, which he pays for himself to avoid any violations, and parachutes into Bryant-Denny at halftime. Our first play after the half features Tunsil at QB, Sheppard and Nkemdiche at running back. Tunsil takes the snap and tosses to Will Few, who has come in unnoticed at wideout. With Tunsil leading the way, and leaving a path of destruction in his wake, Few scores on a 60 yard scamper during which he is untouched.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I was listening to head to head on the way home and I got to hear the stats of Saban 9-1 in revenge games at Rammer.. Ole Miss is 1-35-1 in the state of Alabammer vs them and blah blah... Good thing the 2015 Rebels don't have to play the past, they only have to play this Bama team..It has always seemed to me Freeze shows too much respect for the mystique of Alabama football in the first half of games, giving them too much respect defensively... He needs to come hot and take the gloves off early, stick our foot on the gas and roll..Tunsil being out is a really big deal in protection but more so run blocking. I think the key to the game is finding a way to run just enough.. I don't think we have to have a monster day on the ground to win, but we have to keep them honest. If we could get to somewhere between 75-100 yards, I like our chances.
Rebs 31
Bammer 27

If we rush for less than 75 yards
Bammer 27
Rebs 20
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:Just the fact that everyone is posting for a win.....AT tuscaloosa.....makes me uncomfortable....

Best thing you have ever posted..^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Rebels 38

T-town tools 24
Rule #1.......Don't panik