This'll be fun.. Texas a and m prediction thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

I have a bad feeling that freeze has lost this team and the majority of the fan base . Have not seen us so divided since nutts last season ... And I think it goes one of two ways this time . This is either the beginning or the beginning of the end for Hugh's career here . Either he finds a way to get us together and we come out and beat a and m and we forgive him and move on ..... Or we continue to implode and he gets canned within two years . I personally don't see him making the necessary staff changes because he is too nice.

Rebels -24

A and m- 42
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

OLE MISS 35

Aggies 27

Getting Tunsil back at the right time against Myles Garrett.. Chavis did a heck of a job against us last year at LSU, but this A&M team isnt LSU physical... Bama ran all over them, don't think we can, but should be able to run enough...
umrebel96
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

The toughest part of calling this is how A&M will react to their first real hostile environment of the year.

I wouldn't read much into what Bama did to them last week, because we can't run the ball and three pick sixes is a fluke.

I still think we have one surprisingly good performance in us, so I'll say it's this week

OM 35-24
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I thought we would run all over tiger high, so doubt we run much here. I do think we come away with a win. No score predicted, just a win.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

I said it last week, I'll say it again. Rebels cover. We're favored by whatever. So we win.
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

The team that was on the field with Memphis last week hasn't a chance to beat a&m. After Elston's statement and Sheppard's departure, I think a disconnect exists in the locker room. CHF must conjure up his greatest motivational speech to date along with some smarter play calling to win. I don't think a turnaround is possible this quick.
a&m - 31
Ole Miss - 17
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Agreed this is a must win game for Freeze. If we lose this one our season will be a bad one. I still cant get over 7 games out for Tunsil. The NCAA really sucks and needs to be abolished
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

fenderman wrote:Agreed this is a must win game for Freeze. If we lose this one our season will be a bad one. I still cant get over 7 games out for Tunsil. The NCAA really sucks and needs to be abolished
We'll probably never know what all was involved, but it was more than a car loan. I'm just glad it's over and nothing else comes out on all this Saunders crap.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:I thought we would run all over tiger high, so doubt we run much here. I do think we come away with a win. No score predicted, just a win.

Getting back the best OT in the country does not hurt the cause...
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

This game is in the bag, guys. I've assured a Rebel victory by picking against them, with the highest number of confidence points, in my college pick'em league. I've done this one other time this season...the Bama game. With that being said...

Rebels 34
Aggies 28
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Words of reason: This game is what Ole Miss is all about. Lose a game you are supposed to win, then make everyone wonder why you lost it by beating a better team the next weekend. We've done it so many times in the last 40 years it's ridiculous. Pull off a big win, stank a game or two, look like world beaters next time around. I haven't a clue what the score will be, but I am guessing we win this game. History repeats itself.
fletch711
Water Boy
Water Boy

BobReb wrote:Words of reason: This game is what Ole Miss is all about. Lose a game you are supposed to win, then make everyone wonder why you lost it by beating a better team the next weekend. We've done it so many times in the last 40 years it's ridiculous. Pull off a big win, stank a game or two, look like world beaters next time around. I haven't a clue what the score will be, but I am guessing we win this game. History repeats itself.
I think you are right we win this. I have no idea what the score could be. As someone pointed out, I clearly hadn't been paying attention to Tiger High this year. I picked a bad score and really didn't see that bed turd we left coming.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

This is a game that could go any way. If they both bring their best, Ole Miss will win. Ole Miss is the better team and it is in Oxford. However, both teams have taken recent hits to their confidence. TAMU has a better chance at recovering their confidence since they still have only one loss and it was to Alabama. It is a lot harder to recover from a loss to Memphis, particularly when it is your second. I can't think of a result that would surprise me. Blowout win by A%M? That wouldn't be a Surprise at all. Blowout win by Ole Miss? Well within the realm of possibilities. Close game with either team winning? Certainly could happen that way as well. The biggest deciding factors will be whether the Ole Miss coaches can rekindle confidence in their players.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Elimination game. Who says playoffs are in Jan? Elimination games are when the winner still has a chance.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

I really have no idea how this will turn out. The fan in me says Ole Miss will win but that all depends on which team shows up. Oh well here's a shot in the dark...

Ole miss-31
A&am- 27