Moderator: Rebel Security

CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Sugar bowl would be awesome. Although, I'm still gonna be an Auburn fan this week.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Would be nice but need another win
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Yep, exactly what I thought. Hate the Doggies but Dak's the real deal. We gotta key on him to put them puppies to sleep, IMO.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

We must stop Dak if we are to win the game
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I hope that it doesn't turn out as a yawner of a game with no defense on either side like State/Arky or Ole Miss/Arky.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

We have the defense to slow them down if they show up. I don't think MSU has the defense to slow OM down unless we help them with mistakes. OM should win even though it is being played at State. It is going to be hard for either team to win on the other's field. I just hope the real Rebels show up. It would be a shame to let the guys not coming back lose this one.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The committee that selects the playoff teams selects the Sugar Bowl teams. They have said preference will go to conference champion, ranking, and head to head. Florida will have SEC East championship, 1 more win, equal losses, and head to head over us. I just don't see this happening. But I'd love to go to New Orleans!
Goroth

Alright captain negative. I don't think anyone wants to see a 3 loss rank 20-25 Florida team in the Sugar bowl.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The playoff committee is also supposed to take into account injuries and suspension as well as late season performance. I have to think that considering those I would tend to lean toward Ol Miss except I am not sure that I could forget taking a chance and putting a three loss Ole Miss team in a new years six game last year.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:The committee that selects the playoff teams selects the Sugar Bowl teams. They have said preference will go to conference champion, ranking, and head to head. Florida will have SEC East championship, 1 more win, equal losses, and head to head over us. I just don't see this happening. But I'd love to go to New Orleans!

No Will Grier... Nobody wants to see a team who struggles to score on everybody right now.. VS Florida No Tunsil, NO Conner... I told you Tunsil would make a world of difference, I think we all see that.. We are a BS 4th and 25 away from Atlanta in a division that has a major advantage in win lose totals vs the East.. Florida should take a plunge, if Bama does to them what everybody thinks Bama will do to them, they very well could drop into the 20s... We are trending up... Them, not so much... If they challenge Bama, that changes everything..
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/c ... story.html

The paper right down the street does not even try to make a case for them...
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

After tonight Florida may very well be out of the top twenty and when Alabama beats them down they won't bin the top twenty five. They are a different team now than they were when we played them. Ole Miss will be the top ranked SEC team not in the play off. I don't see any way Florida goes before Ole Miss and I don't see another SEC team going before us.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Sugar Bowl will take the highest-ranked SEC team if Alabama beats Florida and goes to the playoff. This Tuesday, that team will be us. I wouldn't worry about this. I think 45,000 Ole Miss fans can make reservations in New Orleans.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Titles 'R Us wrote:Sugar Bowl will take the highest-ranked SEC team if Alabama beats Florida and goes to the playoff. This Tuesday, that team will be us. I wouldn't worry about this. I think 45,000 Ole Miss fans can make reservations in New Orleans.
No doubt about it. If I can, I'll go.